Tickle's Diona Ap

Tickle_M0nster

Tickle's Diona Ap

Post by Tickle_M0nster »

Discord name: Resident Boob Expert #9480

Byond ckey: Tickle_Monster

Characters you currently play: C.V.R.I.E., CBT, Katalinka, Voe Xaggavea, Kaylee Newton, ect...

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Witnessing the Wandering Star

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Hoping to resolve this through an event in game. Since you can grow nymphs and they seem to have a mechanic in game to grow into a full Diona

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Basically... Like Lekgolo (hunters) from Halo... But plants...

More specifically. Diona are grown much like plants at first. These adolescent Diona are called Nymphs. The lack true sentience. But given enough time to collect blood, and the genetic memory that comes with it, sapience develops. At which point a nymph will seek others to combine into a larger gestalt colony. Once this gestalt is formed, Diona are considered adult. During their lives, they collect more nymphs until they reach such a point that they grow into space station sized colonies. They do not need to eat, drink, or sleep. Requiring only some form of radiation, light being the easiest to collect, for sustenance. Being plants, they lack most of the internal organ structures of typical organic crewmembers found aboard the ship.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKwnUa3txo

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: In this case, warning and race ban. Been here long enough I don't want that to happen.

Dunno if I posted that URL right. One way to find out.

Captain277

Re: Tickle's Diona Ap

Post by Captain277 »

Thought I commented on this yesterday when I updated whitelists. Gonna go ahead and approve this one.