Blooberri Vox Application

SalemiPizza

Blooberri Vox Application

Post by SalemiPizza »

Discord name: transaster#4261

Byond ckey: Blooberri

Characters you currently play: Melody Schafer, Prax, Aerin Harris.

Job/Races you are applying for: e.g. Vox

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Kikichita, Vox

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Kikichita sighed softly, taking a deep drag from his mask as he watched the Truimph slowly draw closer in the distance. with Nanotrasen's presence growing on the frontier, it was necessary to establish relations, even if it was with dustlungs. Otherwise, they could be seen at best as pests, and at worst, pirates. A rattling cough escaped the vox as he relaxed, muttering to himself about his displeasure with the situation. He had been picked to be an ambassador and trader of sorts for clan Speak-Beak, which meant working amongst the dustlungs. He shook his head, sighing as his ship docked with the station and he stepped out onto the truimph. For the good of the clan.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: hehe funny phoron chickens go brrr

In all seriousness, the vox see themselves and realize that being what are essentially space raptors is pretty sick. Having natural scale plating and dense bones, the vox are certainly capable of taking damage. With their razor sharp claws and talons, they're also perfectly capable of returning the favour. Having to breathe phoron means all vox wear masks when on human stations, hence their nickname to most oxygen breathing species being "dustlung". They're self centered at best and a full on narcissist at worst, considering most species below them. Because of this, and their natural scavenger lifestyle, quite a lot of vox are put directly in opposition to the rest of the galaxy. Some vox clans, however, like Clan Speak-Beak, are open to trading. Essentially being nomadic bird skaven that travel in moon sized Arkships, the vox have no known home planet besides their strange obsession with using the O'Del system for trade.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I do not need to apply for clown, as i already am one. :cry:

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: A removal from the whitelist, and an actual ban if i do something really bad. Like join Ty's harem.
Last edited by SalemiPizza on Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpessInquisitor

Re: Blooberri Vox Application

Post by SpessInquisitor »

You got a decent grasp on the species, I'd say. I'm giving it a tentative +1.

Captain277

Re: Blooberri Vox Application

Post by Captain277 »

A +1 from Krick on a Vox app means it's basically approved!