Rush430, Alraune

Rush430

Rush430, Alraune

Post by Rush430 »

Discord name: Natalie#8909

Byond ckey: Rush430

Job/Races you are applying for: Alraune

Name of the character you intend to be using: Undecided, working name is Whisperblossom. Something involving flowers or breezes. (Shouldn't be hard to track, not much general interest in this race anyway.)

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species:

She sprouted on Abundance In All Things Serene and was taken as a pet by one of the demon-leaning Angels to live in Sanctum as part of a menagerie. When her species was declared protected she was freed under anti-slavery laws and came across Citadel Station, eventually arriving at NSB Adephagia. Now she has no money, no place to stay, and no formal training in anything, but they think she would make a good hazardous environment worker if she can prove herself as bright as she seems.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:

Peaceful, primitive plant people, content to live on their own planet. Those that do venture out are endlessly fascinated by the races and technologies around them.
Information about them on SS13 wikis is sparse at best; this is mainly what I got from the in game tooltip.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: If found in violation I expect to be removed from the whitelist for this race in addition to the normal punishment for the infraction.

Sylas

RE: Rush430, Alraune

Post by Sylas »

Alruane is only whitelisted for bugtesting according to Virgo developers. It is planned to be open for all to use once testing is done.

Diona are the ones you want, is my guess?

Rush430

RE: Rush430, Alraune

Post by Rush430 »

Sylas wrote: Alruane is only whitelisted for bugtesting according to Virgo developers. It is planned to be open for all to use once testing is done.

Diona are the ones you want, is my guess?
Not really... I mean I guess? I'm not interested in the hive/swarm thing and that's a key part of Diona. (Also they're way uglier and I wanna be pretty :P )

I can withdraw my app then.