Finna be a shadekin

Thingy 404

Finna be a shadekin

Post by Thingy 404 »

Discord name: Thingy 404#9728

Byond ckey: Hank Walker

Job/Races you are applying for: A Shadekin.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Shrall. ((This will not be their name at first, if possible.))

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Shrall just comes from youknowwhatplace like every shadekin. It would have gotten interest in the planet, after seeing all those shiny ships tracing the stars. It wanted to see, and wanted to know. Shrall phased towards the station, keeping it's distance from the station itself, usually ready to see the transfer shuttle leave and come. It's just getting more curious per passing shuttle. "Where does it go?" "Why does it shine so much?" "Is it eating the people inside it?" Where do the people come from?" "Maybe they can't travel like me?" Eventually, Shrall will lose itself to it's curiosity, and get in that mysterious, enormous building...

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Shadekins come from the dark. Its a place molded by the thoughts and expectations. It is a higher dimension not known by other than the shadekin. They phase in and out via blue space, yet it is extremely tiring for them to do so. Light makes it harder, so they prefer to be in the darkness. They don't have proper hands or paws, they have "pawbs".

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Probably the whitelist removed, if not a ban. 

(((Note: I plan to play this shadekin very close to science. I want it to learn, be acknowledged eventually, and be a valuable subject. Obviously I'm not gonna go to a roboticist's face and let it autopsy me, I plan on peekaboo around and eventually interact with people. I will also slowly develop commons understanding to a limited understanding, expect a looking time to start learning this, if a member doesn't rush it. By a side note, I'd like it to be a green eyed. And rare, of course. Preferably on low or real high pop.)))

ZeroNetAlpha

RE: Finna be a shadekin

Post by ZeroNetAlpha »

This isnt a whitelistable race, sorry.
Last edited by ZeroNetAlpha on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.