Race Whitelist: Protean

StellarWolf

Race Whitelist: Protean

Post by StellarWolf »

Discord name: Stellar The Choco-Wolf#3063

Byond ckey: RisingStarSlash

Job/Races you are applying for: Protean

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Amethyst

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Test Model 'Amethyst' is a creation that is known very little of. Body being composed of extremely tiny 'devices' working together to form the shape of a well known species. Preferring not to disclose her abilities even to friends, and being rather secretive in her motives most of the time, she is still rather loving towards anyone else that she associates with.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: While not being able to find anything online by the vorecode wiki, from what I have witnessed: I see them able to shift forms to a sort of 'slime' creature made up of entire nanites, being pretty much broken apart almost immediately to EMP's, and take metal to reform if their body is severely damaged.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: With such a sensitive race? A very swift whitelist removal, and/or a swift and immediate ban.
Last edited by StellarWolf on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deathride58

RE: Race Whitelist: Protean

Post by deathride58 »

Proteans are a hard no unless pre-approved

StellarWolf

RE: Race Whitelist: Protean

Post by StellarWolf »

deathride58 wrote: Proteans are a hard no unless pre-approved
So I should talk to an admin about it first? Who should I talk to about it?