Shadekin app

Debonaircorsiar

Shadekin app

Post by Debonaircorsiar »

Admin told me to fill this out first. 

Discord name: Deb #0952

Byond ckey: Debonaircorsiar

Job/Races you are applying for: Shadekin

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Magos

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: An orange eye'd shadekin who has a fondness for Technology, and tends to look away small nicknaks they think no one will miss(I.E. Junk lying around, non-job important or limited job equipment, no important items such as the Captains ID or station blueprints. Things like analyzers, welding tools, things around maint, and anything else) and hordes it into their bluespace abode. 

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Very rare and mysterious  humanoid beings that live in a shadowy place called the dark. They tend to move around using a form of bluespace teleportation. They are highly adaptable and were once part of a great civilization which has sense been collapsed. They hold their names in high regard, as a sort of trophy in a way, and can earn extensions on their name, typically to represent great skill they possess, however this is very rare. 

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Shadekin clown when?

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Race ban and temp server ban at the least. Complete ban at the worse. Regardless I am willing to accept any punish if I abuse this race.

Sylas

RE: Shadekin app

Post by Sylas »

No.

BlackMajor

RE: Shadekin app

Post by BlackMajor »

This is an abnormal request, but I'm going to have to move this to denied.
Shadekin are not a typical player species, they are a simple mob.