Xenohybrid whitelist request

Franshish01

Xenohybrid whitelist request

Post by Franshish01 »

Discord name: Coil-Tail#5356

Byond ckey: Franshish01

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenohybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognize and log): Eightball

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: a man, goes into a cloner to get scanned during what's essentially an outbreak aboard a station. man dies during scan due his alien baby in his chest, autoproccess is on, one angry xenohybrid child is produced in the resulting cloning. he's taken away by xeno-biology and is sent off to be studied. (he's called eightball because of a brand on his face, indicating his subject number.)

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
a mix of DNA from another species, and xenomorphs.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:n o p e. i don't intend to clown around.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: i'm expecting i'd get my whitelist approval removed, and probably get promptly banned afterwards

kfive

RE: Xenohybrid whitelist request

Post by kfive »

And this guy's backstory is exactly why Cloners are no longer used, in favour of resleeving, on the RP serb.

Seems interesting, but you'd probably get frowns from true xenohybrids (both body and mind, this would be a hybrid with a human mind).

Franshish01

Post by Franshish01 »

kfive wrote: And this guy's backstory is exactly why Cloners are no longer used, in favour of resleeving, on the RP serb.

Seems interesting, but you'd probably get frowns from true xenohybrids (both body and mind, this would be a hybrid with a human mind).
i don't really think he'd care. he was practically feral when he came out, started to crawl into a vent before getting shocked and tazed into unconsciousness, to say he had a human mind is only partially true.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Backstory doesn't inspire great confidence and doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me...
Gonna have to go with a no on this one.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Oh hey isn't this a character from the Main serb.
Eh you're allright there, but you need a bit more of a fleshed out concept.

Franshish01

Post by Franshish01 »

BlackMajor wrote: Oh hey isn't this a character from the Main serb.
Eh you're allright there, but you need a bit more of a fleshed out concept.
ay, blackmajor. alright, good to hear. yea, it is a main serb boy. how do you think i should flesh it out? i have a much longer backstory than what i initially wrote here, i just didn't wanna.. y'know. flood the post with a wall of text pertaining to some edgy oc backstory that'd make most folk cringe.
Last edited by Franshish01 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Don't be afraid to drop me your whole idea, it'd help in pertaining to the idea that you're solid for the place.

Franshish01

Post by Franshish01 »

...to be fair, i honestly need to learn the lore more, and probably adjust my backstory accordingly for it. i think i'll put this off for awhile until i get a better grip on RP LORE
...to be fair, i honestly need to learn the lore more, and probably adjust my backstory accordingly for it. i think i'll put this off for awhile until i get a better grip on RP LORE
but i definitely will drop the backstory on ya when i got time to type for a good moment.
Last edited by Franshish01 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Xenohybrid whitelist request

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

This needs to be moved to declined so it can be rewritten in a new app.

Stares at the Headmins.