Mime Whitelist Application

pireamáineach

Mime Whitelist Application

Post by pireamáineach »

Discord name: pireamáineach#3806

Byond ckey: pireamaineach

Job you are applying for: Mime.

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Ailbhe Gallen-Kallela.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I shall emote people into submission via spending 3 hours describing myself driking an invisible glass of liquid. I speak for nothing, nor communicate in language what-so-ever. My vows are my own personal gospel, and the P.D.A. and written word are tools of the devil attempting to decieve me into breaking them.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?
: I assume that breaking the rule would carry the punishment it would regardless, as well as removing the whitelist if the job or species was essential to the breaking of the rule... or removed regardless if the rule broken was severe enough.

HazelBailey

RE: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by HazelBailey »

Given how your character acts on the server, I'm unsure of this one, but I'll throw a half-hearted approval at this anyway.

BlackMajor

RE: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah I'm ok with this. Still need +2 though, so get another approval before moving to approved.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

There is a higher standard of roleplay expected for the two entertainment roles of Mime and Clown, as I'm sure you're more than well aware. Furthermore, seeing as how they don't have anymore power over normal crew, aside from their ability to grief which you don't seem intent on doing if your application is anything to go by, I'll toss a +1 your way.
Could do with seeing more mimes, in my opinion.

HazelBailey

Re: Mime Whitelist Application

Post by HazelBailey »

Auto-denied since you're currently banned from both servers