Dahyde2501 Mime application form

Dahyde2501

Dahyde2501 Mime application form

Post by Dahyde2501 »

Discord name: Scarlett Rose#2501

Byond ckey: Dahyde2501

Characters you currently play: Scarlett Rose, Jordan Frost, Julianne Natalie Stingray, Lilium Liliaceae <3, Kaida Crimson, Delilah Baker, Lilitha Ashlight, Charlotte, Esther Ubaviel, Zoe Blackwood, Sally Serenity, Tora Modo, Saizoom Zegdam, Eefzee Kreife, Natalie Stainforth

Job/Races you are applying for: Mime

Name of the character you intend to be using:
Lulu, A Human Mime

She's a happy go lucky mime that just wants to 'entertain' the other crew members, She looks just like a traditional French mime and acts like one too.
She aims to 'please' her fellow crew by giving plenty of 'attention' to them each individually.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: I'll be making a mute Mime that's somewhat sexually aggressive... Hoping that it will be enjoyable for other people and maybe give them a laugh or two

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I'd expect the same treatment as if I were using a normal job, aka: If I'm breaking any rules I'd get told off as if I was using an assistant. And I'd most likely get the job whitelist removed.

Thanks for reading this guys, Hope you accept it. No promises as to bad behavior but I'll make sure not to step over my boundaries.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Dahyde2501 Mime application form

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'm going to say no to this one. You admit to not having the best intentions behavior-wise, and, you've promised not to over-step your boundaries, but, what about the boundaries of other players? Nothing wrong with sexual aggression, only when its going to be used as an excuse to validate poor behavior, which, as you admitted earlier, you had no intention to curb. I feel I should also add that mimes and clowns are held to a higher standard than assistants, seeing as how they have more grief-ready tools at the start of the shift.

Dahyde2501

Post by Dahyde2501 »

I obviously won't do things other people don't want me to and I never grief on any server unless it's intended to be done,
But I'm still going to make the character, either way, It'd just be nice to have the Job to wrap it all together

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

I'm gonna have to go with no as well. Partly because the last answer inspires zero confidence, and partly because based on your actual app, it seems like you just want to use this character, and job, for ERP, which raises the question, "Why do you need mime for this?". All of this can be done with a mute character just as easily as it can with a mime. Sorry, but no support from me, either.