Bacon_Enderman

Spider_Psycho's Xenomorph Hybrid / Custom Species Application Part 2

Post by Bacon_Enderman »

Discord name: Spider_Psycho#5789

Byond ckey: Bacon_Enderman

Characters you currently play: Pasotel Makino, Gemini-2, Temperance

Job/Races you are applying for: e.g. Xenomorph Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using: Cydya

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: I'm trying to unlock the presets for the custom species. Cydya is an OC of mine, with the aesthetics of Boilers from CM server.

I intend to play her as an IAA or Command Secretary.

Taking on the advice given, Cydya can be a major fan of Xenomorph aesthetics. She thinks they're as close as it gets for a species to be 'perfect', capable of surviving in almost any environment, and so she decided that she'd have major genetic modification done to her to appear like Xenomorphs.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: I'm aware that the VORE Xenormorphs are hybrids with humanoid DNA inserted and modified to make them more humanlike, however, Cydya won't be following these since she's a human-turned-xenomorph, so the opposite really.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Ding dong bananu, as with anyone else who breaks the rules.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Spider_Psycho's Xenomorph Hybrid / Custom Species Application Part 2

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

A million ways 'til Sunday, no. You most definitely do not have the right attitude as a person to be playing this race.

Unless you have some words from God himself vouching for you, I will never say yes to this.

kevinz000

Re: Spider_Psycho's Xenomorph Hybrid / Custom Species Application Part 2

Post by kevinz000 »

No for reasons above.