Dahyde2501 Diona Form

Dahyde2501

Dahyde2501 Diona Form

Post by Dahyde2501 »

Discord name: Scarlett Rose#2501

Byond ckey: Dahyde2501

Characters you currently play: 19 different characters, my most common being Lilitha Ashlight and Lilium Liliaceae

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Nina

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: She was an attempt at being grown my Lilith to convert herself and escape from reality, start a new life... all of her attempts failed.. But after the shift ended, Lilith attempted to kill herself as a last ditch attempt, what she didn't know is that her 5th attempt didn't actually fail and instead hibernated, waking up on the abandoned station mid transfer and kept herself alive by eating mice and sitting in the Hydroponics room to feed off the light

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Dionas are evolving Plant-like creatures that feed on light and sometimes blood, they do not have a homeworld or culture for that matter, they are curious creatures that will steal an interesting person's blood to grow into an 'adult'. once they become an 'adult' they act more like a human being than a slug-like plant creature.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I'd expect to be outright banned from using the race or playing on the server. I will assure that I do not break any of the rules on the server.

HazelBailey

Re: Dahyde2501 Diona Form

Post by HazelBailey »

I don't even know where to begin on this.

"Attempt at being grown by Lilith to convert herself and escape from reality"
What does this even mean? Reminder that we have a rule about sane and reasonable characters, and attempting to "escape reality" is far from sane and reasonable.

"After the shift ended, Lilith attempted to kill herself as a last ditch effort"
Further proving my point on the "sane and reasonable character" clause. Keep in mind if this had actually happened in server, this would be an automatic character PK.

Diona also aren't really able to be grown like this, and even if they were, if it were to grow up alone and surviving off rats, they'd likely be feral by the time they were actually found.

The species summary is also almost completely wrong. Gonna have to give this one a -1 for now.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

You didn't do your research. For the reasons listed by Hazel, and, a few more I'll nitpick over in just a moment here; fat no from me.

1) Diona do have a home system from whence they came.
2) No. They're not slug-like.
3) Just because a Gestalt grows to a Human's size, doesn't mean they start acting like one (a Human.)

https://ss13.polymorph.blue/wiki/index.php/Diona
Refer to this if you'd like to do some research.

Dahyde2501

Post by Dahyde2501 »

:huh: I'm on about the nymphs when I say slug-like and I know they don't act like humans.. but like any other living thing they can learn and plus Just like with my mime form I literally only want to use them for the aesthetic It's purely for the RP side of things