Sarah's race whitelisting app

SarahTheXenoQueenInHeat

Sarah's race whitelisting app

Post by SarahTheXenoQueenInHeat »

Discord name: ChaoticTendencies#6990

Byond ckey: SarahTheXenomorphQueen

Characters you currently play:I don't currently play any others!

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenohybrid!

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): e.g. Sarah, a Xenohybrid Queen

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Some where in a colony far from earth scientists wondered what would happen if a Xenomorph's DNA crossed paths with a human, for this they brought in Ex. Military Sarah Takoya, she served for 10 years and saw little battle but understood strategy, she willingly submitted to the tests. A lot of injections, DNA splicing and DNA rearanging later, she emerged a hybrid, the Queen DNA having taken a toll and almost completely turninging her Xenomorph, the only thing that truly remains is her human mind mixed with the instincts of a Xeno.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: A Xenomorph is seen as the perfect hunter, deadly, yet effective, it is speculated they use echolocation to see though as far as I know it isn't clear if that is the case. A Xenomorph Queen is the one responsible for birthing eggs, which in turn make Face huggers which in turn inject a host with I believe it is an egg? Then the host essentially births a chest burster, sounds worse then it is, after that the Chest Burster eventually grows into a full Xenomorph and is the complete form.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: N/A

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: I expect to recieve punishment as well as having my whitelist taken away and possibly getting blacklisted from this race.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Sarah's race whitelisting app

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I don't recognize your Discord name, your Byond Ckey, and, the fact you don't play any other characters is very concerning to me. I haven't actually researched your Ckey so I don't know your current playtime on RP (if at all), and, you're immediately applying for a whitelisted species. Definitely makes me wary. Your backstory is incredibly lackluster, and, there's nothing here telling me Sarah won't be a snowflake Xeno self-insert if your Ckey is anything to go by. There's nothing wrong with being injected with Xeno Queen DNA, but, there is a problem if the character is supposed to inherit some-such faculties or abilities of a Xeno Queen; as these abilities can't be mechanically enforced without the help of an administrator. I'd also like to point out that you very much did not do your research for this whitelist application, either. What you gave us was a summation of xenomorphs. Not xeno-hybrids. No player, aside from on Main, will play as a xenomorph. (For argument's sake, I will still say that adminbussing of xenos might happen on RP at some point, but, this is far from definitive, and, the players with the privilege of playing an antag will be closely monitored and curated.) If you wish to learn more about xeno-hybrids feel free to check out this handy guide.

https://wiki.vore-station.net/Backstory ... rph-Hybrid
https://ss13.polymorph.blue/wiki/index. ... rph-Hybrid

This application does not have my support.

SarahTheXenoQueenInHeat

Post by SarahTheXenoQueenInHeat »

Huh, didn't realize wanting to be a Xenohybrid as well as being a new player was a bad thing, have fun >:P

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Our main thing is, without seeing how you behave in game, we cant really say whether or not you're capable of playing without abusing whatever mechanical advantages a whitelist species might have. Now, admittedly, Xeno hybrids have very few, but we still kind of view whitelists as a reward for good behavior.

As for the application, like Avarice said, the backstory is somewhat lackluster, and leans on being a self-insert more than anything, and again, like Avarice said, the species summary is completely off.

For now, I'm gonna have to lean on not giving this my support.

BlackMajor

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah fraid that's gonna have to be a no.
Try again after playing for a while and actually getting noticed on the server.