Proteans race app-PrivateYuri

day145

Proteans race app-PrivateYuri

Post by day145 »

Discord name: Hans The Engie

Byond ckey: PrivateYuri

Characters you currently play: Alexander Helles

Job/Races you are applying for: Proteans

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Grace Wright,Protean

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Grace Wright better known as subject 00456 was a lab grown Protean. She was made by The Wild Wolves Private Military Company her and many others main roles were to be an expendable workforce. However she was not like the others in the batch she proved herself during a raid against the factory she was stationed at. After said raid she was given a more suitable position as a foreman over the workforce of the factory. Soon after she and a select few were bought by Nanontransen.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: From what I have gathered they are basically a swarm of nanomachines in an attempt to make a sentient slime creature. However the idea of the creature was derived from the Aetolian Giant slime which inhabits the planet of Aetolus.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Should I abuse this race I will be stripped of the privilege of playing said race.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Proteans race app-PrivateYuri

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

PrivateYuri. You did not put in nearly enough effort to overcome your brainlet history on the RP server in my mind. I'll say it pure and simple, I don't believe you're deserving of the privilege of playing as a Protean. Given the inflation of Proteans roaming the station with the number of apps we've accepted, I'm looking for excellent players who will add something beneficial to the RP atmosphere. I don't believe you have what it takes, discounting your history for a moment: you wrote five sentences, short sentences, and, they're incredibly barebones. Check out Ashet's application if you want an idea of what you should be striving to do, or, Central's application. Just two applications I can recall off the top of my head that were most definitely excellent. This application does not have my support.

Soulstolen

Post by Soulstolen »

Everything Avarice said in this is pretty much agreeable here, not enough information to make it feel like you truly want to roleplay with this character in a way that's beneficial, give us a bit more story and background maybe, but try again in the next couple of weeks maybe after coming up with something that could entice some good roleplay. To be honest, military is always used to a point it's not very interesting, but that is a personal opinion nothing else. I cannot support this application at this time either.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

What avarice said, these things are meant to be rewards.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Due to three+ weeks of no positive support for this application, I'll be locking it and moving it to rejected.