Abomination Strain

Pred201

Abomination Strain

Post by Pred201 »

Discord name: ......feihC tI t'niA sihT#3288

Byond ckey: Pred201

Characters you currently play:Joel Moon, Jen Boward, and Oliver Clark.

Job/Races you are applying for: Xenomorph Hybird

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Hajin'za

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Hajin'za was Created in WY labs, though was given lessons in human, & xeno history lessons, Combat training, English lessons, Art, and science, (Basically like every normie kid sort of), after the lessons are done they experiment with Hajin'za's body to augment it for combative Effectiveness to use in Planetary take over with this xeno strain, though they tourted hajin'za through these experiments to make her body adapt to counter it though this took many attempts to even work out, which leaves some scars, on her legs, wrist, and neck she would finally make a way to escape WY labs to the current station.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:This creature was made with gene splicing of xenomorph DNA, and human DNA adding more human than xenomorph, though this also caused a effect of having stripes leading from the back plate, to the center of the chest this species while non threatening can deal some unarmed damage, though not enough to take out anyone, if she wanted to.

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Would try to either Sell weed, or take over someone else's job to goof off in.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: It would be banned on the spot.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Abomination Strain

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I swear if you've applied for this in the past at some point, but, I genuinely do not recall seeing your three characters before, nor your Ckey. Just about no activity in the Discord either; went a full month without a single message, and, a solid two weeks between that message and your past history of activity just from a quick CTRL+F search. I have no clue what to think of your roleplay ability, and, I also have no clue what to think of your person. Your summation of the species is frankly, bad. You're just describing your own character, and, not the species as a whole. I can't put my support into this application.

https://wiki.vore-station.net/Backstory ... rph-Hybrid

Soulstolen

Post by Soulstolen »

Hajin'za was Created in WY labs
WY isn't in this specific universe as far as I'm concerned, though do not fully quote me on that one.
lessons in human, & xeno history lessons, Combat training, English lessons, Art, and science
English is technically a dead language, which people now speak SolCom, also it doesn't make much sense to teach a Xeno about it's race which was murderous and destructive truth be told, it'd be best to avoid having them know what they are truly capable of.
Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:This creature was made with gene splicing of xenomorph DNA, and human DNA adding more human than xenomorph, though this also caused a effect of having stripes leading from the back plate, to the center of the chest this species while non threatening can deal some unarmed damage, though not enough to take out anyone, if she wanted to.
Now this one, just to point out, is not to be really about the character you created but rather a gist of the species that you are applying for so that we understand that you have a general grasp on it.
In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable: Would try to either Sell weed, or take over someone else's job to goof off in.
Can't tell if this is either a meme, what you want to do as this character, or if this you literally answering the question as if your applying for clown/mime.

Overall, not a protean app so that's a plus, but I really can't support it at this time due to lack of information and possible backstory that doesn't really fit with all our lore. even then I would love to see another attempt maybe in the next couple weeks after you've gone through and did it over. Put a little more story into it, which of course can be hard considering "Xeno test subject Xeno breaks out." is all there really is to do, but I believe you could at least put more love and possible roleplay capabilities into it. Sadly, again, I cannot support at this time.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

As Avarice said, you very much have been turned down for this before. The entire backstory reads like an edgy fanfic. Gonna have to throw my -1 on this as well.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

No.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Due to a lack of support after being up for nearly two weeks and unanimous votes, I'll be locking this and moving it to rejected.