Post by HHgregg »

Discord name: PanasonicB#7586

Byond ckey: HHgregg

Characters you currently play:
Alaric Ahlbrecht
Leonore

Job/Races you are applying for: Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using: Joquer Phee Nixx

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:
Well, I was playing around with the character creator and managed to cobble together a pretty convincing Joker 2019 cosplay, So I decided I wanted to goof off, have a good time, make some Joker jokes etc. I then learned from Mouseofthecake that my character wasn't legal unless he was maybe a clown. So, my ideal gimmick is to make society jokes, joker memes, do funny dances, make a fool of myself. I absolutely intend to avoid annoying, typical clown stuff you'd find on places like tg such as tripping, slipping, stealing etc. I want to be funny, not annoying.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?:
I expect a ban, or at least a job blacklist, though a ban is more likely, and also more suitable a punishment.

Kered

Re: HHgregg: Clown Application

Post by Kered »

We maintain a basic standard of RP on this HRP server, direct references to the 2019 Joker movie are not HRP. "Haha funny society clown" doesn't add anything to the server. -1

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Ehh, bad meme? I see what you're going for but it's a bit on the nose :honk:

Sorry, but if you'd like some constructive feedback, I'd consider changing the name to something more ambiguous and less in line with the "Joker," from le media, and go with a name such as the, "Jester." Trying to avoid breaking them character rules (admittedly Joquer is pretty good). Everything about this feels a bit too uninspired. My opinion = Meh.

HHgregg

Post by HHgregg »

Well, I figured the response would be bad, oh well. Thanks for your time.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'm gonna slide this into denied, have a good one.