Te.name

Re: [Project] New station.

Post by Te.name »

Maint bar is happening btw

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

Update

I completed an early version of the bridge and I have decided on some changes to my plans.
This is a fairly early version, power and atmospherics systems are incomplete for now and I need to toss in some more cameras.

I am also planning on adding a Clown and Mime office to level 3 and the cargo train will likely be replaced with a shuttle as I am not sure how I can place a proper track for the train.

VARKA & Selyn

Post by VARKA & Selyn »

Te.name wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 am
...and the cargo train will likely be replaced with a shuttle as I am not sure how I can place a proper track for the train.
Elevated monorail could work. Or do you actually mean like the track/rail objects/sprites themselves?

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

VARKA & Selyn wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:33 pm
Te.name wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:39 am
...and the cargo train will likely be replaced with a shuttle as I am not sure how I can place a proper track for the train.
Elevated monorail could work. Or do you actually mean like the track/rail objects/sprites themselves?
Only got a notification now sorry. No, I mean I just didn't have a way to make the tracks for the cargo train to look acceptable without putting it near the end of the map.

TTBNC

Post by TTBNC »

A suggestion for the train part, give it it's own lil secluded area away from most of the detail of your map it'd make it easier as you improve the rest of the station. Speakin of which whats the progress as of it is right now owo?

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

TTBNC wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:30 pm
A suggestion for the train part, give it it's own lil secluded area away from most of the detail of your map it'd make it easier as you improve the rest of the station. Speakin of which whats the progress as of it is right now owo?
Where I want to put everything right now the cargo train isn't really a viable option so I will just be using a shuttle instead. And as for progress I have been a bit busy with real life stuff as of late but heres some progress from last week, I should have some time to work on it today. Image
The service area is mostly done now I need to fit in the gondola lift station and tram before working on a different department.

Te.name

Re: [Project] NSC Frostal

Post by Te.name »

A name has been selected the NSC Frostal and I have opened up a DRAFT pull request so it is easier to view any progress. https://github.com/Citadel-Station-13/C ... /pull/1420 I will still be posting major updates here when they do happen and answer any questions you have.

TTBNC

Post by TTBNC »

Service area looking awesome.

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

Update
I haven't updated on the forums in a while but things have been done.

Firstly, dorms have been finished and I have decided to make a seperate smaller area with private holodecks to replace holodorms. This will allow them more space and they are not used nearly as often so they don't need to be mixed in with real dorms.

I have also completed an early version of cargo, it still needs a lot of little tweaks and decals but this is the general idea I have. There will be a second mining station in the ravine with ore processing and more things.

A lot of other stuff has happened but most of it isn't important enough to share here, you can check out the github checks tab under mapbot to see a full image of the map in it's current state.

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

I intend on leaving the community so this project has came to a close, I am sorry for anyone who was disappointed but I doubt they were.