[Main] Higi and herowithyay

Snowdragon01

[Main] Higi and herowithyay

Post by Snowdragon01 »

BYOND Name of complaint against: "HeroWithYay" and "Higi"
Your BYOND name: SnowDragon01
Date of issue and round ID: 9/28//2021 ID 28520

Reason for complaint

There was an alien inside of the cargo bay zooming around. I go inside there and attempt to kill it with a Hellgun which didn't work at all. The alien tackle spammed me and threw me out into space never to be found again.

Leaving dead bodies where ever they fall or even bringing them to the nest is fine. Throwing people in a random direction into space so they are round removed for the rest of the round? That's just being a dick.

Why the complaint? These two trial admins tell me that they're allowed to do it. That "They are allowed to antag outside of reproducing." Well yeah, smash shit, kill people, what ever. But round removal? I don't see why an alien would ever need to remove someone from the round by yeeting them into space. Anyone on the station at least has some possibility of being found. You don't get gibbed from being bursted and can be revived if the crew takes the spot back.

Trojan_Coyote

Re: [Main] Higi and herowithyay

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

You come in with a hellfire gun, get robusted, and the alien subjects you to a pretty efficient way of keeping you away from them for a decent amount of time at the least. Does it suck? Sure, losing sucks. Is it specifically malicious round removal? No. It would be a problem if they were doing it to multiple people but a one off isn't that much of a problem.

MrJWhit

Post by MrJWhit »

You could have respawned or played a ghost role, that's why that's there.
They didn't play optimally, yes. We don't punish people for not playing optimally.

Snowdragon01

Post by Snowdragon01 »

Trojan_Coyote wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:49 pm
You come in with a hellfire gun, get robusted, and the alien subjects you to a pretty efficient way of keeping you away from them for a decent amount of time at the least. Does it suck? Sure, losing sucks. Is it specifically malicious round removal? No. It would be a problem if they were doing it to multiple people but a one off isn't that much of a problem.
Well then the main reason why this is being reported is that I don't agree that aliens should be able to yeet people into space. There were others with weapons (security, random crew) but yet they didn't get round removed. Yes they engaged the alien before me.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

As it is this is not a violation of the round removal rule. I also do not see anything that higi or hero did wrong here.

zI-H482

Post by zI-H482 »

I don't see a real issue here with the ruling or their actions as trial administrators. Considering the age of the complaint as well, moving this over to resolved.