Player Complaint - Kate Walker

Tiefling

Player Complaint - Kate Walker

Post by Tiefling »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Kate Walker / Donaldtrumpthecommunist (ckey corrected from OG post.)

Your BYOND name: A Tiefling

Date of issue and round ID: 12085 (I believe) and several others before.

Reason for complaint:

I just want to say upfront, that I don't -hate- Kate or want them gone as a player, I just want their eligibility for captain and possibly head roles reviewed.

A nice way of putting this would be that Kate Walker is a bit lacking in the ability to take things seriously and also to speak properly.  Either a genuine lack of english skills or just a lack of caring, neither option inspires confidence in their captaincy.

If it was just that, it would be fairly easy to brush it aside, but Kate also does utterly incomprehensible things every round.  In the ID listed she:

1) Ordered the snap pop shuttle -extremely- early into the round, which cargo bitched about iirc. 
2) Somehow got a possessed chainsword and repeatedly asked if she could kill me (the HoP) with it and clone me after
3) Ignored the blob until it was completely out of control and promptly died

In other rounds she has: Incited riots by demanding to be called 'queen' and fracturing the station into factions and several other much more minor but equally mind-boggling things.

If this only happened occasionally, again, I would write it off as typical 2D spacemen lunacy and maybe have a good laugh at it, but...  Kate plays Captain several rounds a day.  Several rounds a day are at the mercy of someone that I don't think has the capacity to play captain without making a massive, disruptive meme of themselves.
Last edited by Tiefling on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trojan_Coyote

RE: Player Complaint - Kate Walker

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Kate walker is donaldtrumpthecommunist.

Tiefling

Post by Tiefling »

Trojan_Coyote wrote: Kate walker is donaldtrumpthecommunist.
reeeeee, this is what I was told in the discord after asking for their ckey.
Attachments
3tWfeMI.png

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

Hi Kate Walker Here
1.During blob I was Crit due to a hear attack
2.I was asking to kill you and then clone you or heal you so It would of never ruin your game
3. We had 16000 credits not at the start and ask the crew what shuttle they wanted
:-/
Kate Walker