Player Representative report: Nick

Nik707

Re: Player Representative report: Nick

Post by Nik707 »

This is actually just a massive waste of time. If you can't handle someone saying you're "a bit weird" and have the note history of a shitter, I'm sorry. I wish you luck in future servers.

Benpowell

Post by Benpowell »

Between the times of six thirty and six fourty GMT on the RP discord, is something entirely you should be looking at. What I can't handle Nick is how you've dragged me through the mud, made people I was friends with, lied to them, pulled things out of context, said this, that and other things just so you can defend yourself and discredit me, truly.. thanks for that boss man!

Did you bother adding context? No.

Did you drag things up from one year ago, 2 years ago, FIVE years ago? yes

Did you carelessly and uncaring whilst doing it? yes, you certainly did.

you trod on me, you led a lynch mob that was unaware of what was going on fight this legitimate, actual reasonable complaint against yourself, Did I try to run your name through the dirt with my 'autistic screeching' No I did not, I believe you where staff, This is not how anyone in any position acts.

And to have the AUDACITY to lie about me calling you a overzealous thirteen year old? Nah, too far, Actually? I called Kevinz that, and his response, OOOH his response you left out, ''I've acted like this for years, I don't care.''

Am I mad? yes, I well am, you've just spent the last HOWEVER long lying to people in order to save your own ass, and that I feel ANYONE would be angry at

Sylas

Post by Sylas »

Why do you care what a community thinks of you when you've been told you cant make an appeal, and you've advertised leaving said community?

You're clearly trolling at this point. Just leave already, this is a genuine waste of time.

The kindest thing I have to say about this complaint, is its a tantrum at best.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Unironically grow some skin.

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

From the first time I told you no to an exception for time to be a sec officer up until now , my feelings have not changed on you that you are trouble. Please go somewhere else and let us be in peace.