Admin Complaint - Nylon

Ragolution

Admin Complaint - Nylon

Post by Ragolution »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Nylon

Your BYOND name: Ragolution

Date of issue and round ID: N/A

Reason for complaint: After a recent debacle in the Administrative Chat I struggle to see why Nylon is a member of the administrative team, insofar as their complete lack of ability to communicate. What would have been an incredibly minor issue, given proper ability, was instead circumspect and degenerates into a two hour long argument wherein they completely fail to defend their point, communicate why they had been doing what they were doing, and instead of answering questions as to what had been done, simply deflected them all with trump-like answers, such as "It's just what's on my mind." and "I try my best."

When asked 'what did [they] do wrong' about a potential punishment candidate, one does not expect the response 'Check the round's logs' unless the events had been grossly egregious and out of line, yet this is what was almost exclusively received, with such other politician-level deflections as ' I just wanted to be sure nothing wrong would be occuring' [sic]. What boggles the mind is when other individuals testify the incident as incredibly minute, and I am left in absolute doubt on their capacity as an administrator, their ability to make a cohesive and convincing argument to defend their own points, and their wherewithal to critically and intuitively analyze information that would lead up to a ban, punishment or other kind of administrative intervention.

Numerous attempts were made, in good faith, to further disseminate their thoughts or feelings on the matter, but no progress was made, and questions were often ignored, supplied with useless miseritudes instead. I expect professional, constructive conduct from the administrative team, including myself, and am left in doubt if this individual has displayed the kind of conduct I expect out of someone who is a member of an admin team.

I make this complaint in no attempt to publicly shame this Staff member's ability, as they themselves encouraged feedback about the matter, but with the hopes that they be either improved, as one does a sword on the anvil, or relegated to a role more suitable of their ability. Nylon has been on the Staff team for quite some time, now (5 months?), and if this is the present state of their conduct, it goes to be said that they may need some kind of guidance, education, or, at least, a reminder of what is expected conduct.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

huff

Re: Admin Complaint - Nylon

Post by huff »

nigga moment