Allakai - RP server player complaint

Te.name

Allakai - RP server player complaint

Post by Te.name »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Unknown Allakai#1723 on discord

Your BYOND name: Te.name

Date of issue and round ID: 2/14/2019

Reason for complaint: See: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2257&start=30#p7468
I had to type my messages in the last complaint 3 times because they wouldn't send properly so I hope you don't mind that I am just linking the last one. I don't wish to crowd up the other complaint so I am making a new one here.

Allakai

Re: Allakai - RP server player complaint

Post by Allakai »

Very well. I do say that Te.name is correct. I have made mistakes. I play a poor command member at times as my characters at times can be reactionary. I will admit I have much to learn. Yet your primary reason I should be command staff banned is... I do not like silicon units? That I play characters that are emotional? I will admit I play characters that are at times emotional and I can do better.

I will admit that I have done was wrong and at times my reactions are a bit much. And I will do better to work towards better behavior.
I cannot believe that worked. I wish I knew what I was doing.
Characters: Arrogant Cat Dad, General Grievous Rip-off HoP, mildly incestual cat doctor

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

Allakai wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:33 pm
Very well. I do say that Te.name is correct. I have made mistakes. I play a poor command member at times as my characters at times can be reactionary. I will admit I have much to learn. Yet your primary reason I should be command staff banned is... I do not like silicon units? That I play characters that are emotional? I will admit I play characters that are at times emotional and I can do better.

I will admit that I have done was wrong and at times my reactions are a bit much. And I will do better to work towards better behavior.
It is not that you don't like them at all it is the fact that you have pushed for their destruction with questionable reasoning multiple times as different characters causing a complete cluster fuck. And in a response to what you said in the last thread, I only added that you shot my hologram to tell the entire story as listed in my logs. The only reason I care is because this doesn't seem like a one-time occurrence as shown by the incident with Cerberus.

Allakai

Post by Allakai »

I understand. I identify your problem and what you are saying and I apologize for my behavior towards you and other synthetic players. It is not meant to be malicious or have ill intents towards any of you (as in silicon players). I understand what I have done wrong. The one round in particular with Kaalii was more OOC response rather than proper IC. I will work better to improve my behavior and to distinguish my OOC reactions from my IC character. For that I apologize to you.
Characters: Arrogant Cat Dad, General Grievous Rip-off HoP, mildly incestual cat doctor

Te.name

Post by Te.name »

As long as you improve that's all I really care about.

Allakai

Post by Allakai »

Aye, I take what has happened to heart and I will work to improve my behavior.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Resolved - Locked.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Moving to resolved.