[RP] Unknown/Woosha (Medical Dogborg) - Overescalation/failure to properly adhere to silicon laws

Bacon_Enderman

Re: RP Character Complaint: Woosha (Medical Dogborg)

Post by Bacon_Enderman »

The borg was outside science so that was contraband. I didn't know about this. If I did I would've ordered the borg deconned. The borg wasn't on an exploration mission, and it wasn't even code Blue. The CD couldn't have given permission since they'd left, and I don't think there was an RD.

The borg committed a violation of law 3 because of a minor law 1 trigger. Allowing law violations because there a law conflict in such a manner only serves to make a synthetic a unposionable, untaseable, space-capable, sonic speed assistants with all-access, who don't need to eat, follow the SoP or CR and can electrify and bolt doors on a whim. That goes contrary to the entire point of borgs being able to assist the station/crew.

Bacon_Enderman

[RP] Unknown/Woosha (Medical Dogborg) - Overescalation/failure to properly adhere to silicon laws

Post by Bacon_Enderman »

Also I'd like to add that there apparently weren't any admins on at the time. I believe there was only a player representative. So yeah there was no chance of admin intervention.

kevinz000

Re: [RP] Unknown/Woosha (Medical Dogborg) - Overescalation/failure to properly adhere to silicon laws

Post by kevinz000 »

Thread title renamed because I'm OCD about it.

snow n' chrysanthemums

Re: [RP] Unknown/Woosha (Medical Dogborg) - Overescalation/failure to properly adhere to silicon laws

Post by snow n' chrysanthemums »

Would it be possible to retrieve the logs pertaining to this and add the drone into the complaint? I see two potential issues:
1) Maintenance drone interfering with the round despite no visible damage to the operation theater, despite rules explicitly stating that the drone should NOT interfere with the round.
1. Preserve, repair and improve the station to the best of your abilities.
2. Cause no harm to the station or anything on it.
3. Interact with no being that is not a fellow maintenance drone.

2) Woosha breaking law 2,3, for law 1 when laws are explicitly stated to not be in order or preference. A drone is only part of law 1 I believe.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Drone has actually been talked to in regards to this. Borg has also been talked to, so I'm gonna go ahead and move this to resolved