Admin complaint - Kevinz000

AutismDog

Admin complaint - Kevinz000

Post by AutismDog »

I'm an idiot
Last edited by AutismDog on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fattypenguin

Re: Admin complaint - Kevinz000

Post by fattypenguin »

I mean, this gotta be a joke right? Right?

if it's not then it's never too late to join hippie.

AutismDog

Post by AutismDog »

Not even close. I actually feel you've been treating me unfairly.

I wrote this with the fear you would simply ban me from everything and dismiss me. But am actually upset enough to write it.

derkuleen

Post by derkuleen »

Man i want you to have a chance for an appeal because i believe that everyone deserves clemency given their actions improve or they show some sign of deserving it, but my dude you're shooting your self in the foot.
1. You immediately start off with an unsubstantiated claim that the admin team is some sort of cabal surrounding Kev. You need some evidence to support this and frankly I don’t like the accusation. I for one constantly get on kev over some of his in game actions and I would say that although I admire his depth of knowledge that im not suckling up to him. Moreover, of course the admin team likes one another we have to work together and deal with the same issues day in and out. That doesn’t make us a hive mind.
2. Of course your past actions will be used against you if you repeat those actions. Moreover if your past actions point towards how you act and your current actions are not good then the previous actions will be brought up as an examination of your character. That is to say, is your current actions out of the ordinary or part of a previously noted and recorded trend of negative activity.
3. Being told not to do something means don’t do it. It doesn’t mean toe the line a bit more because you happen to think its funny it means stop.
4. Ignorance is not a defense. The rules are written and available for all to see. If you claim that you didn’t know how something would be treated but its clearly against the rule its your fault not others. Take responsibility for your actions.
5. This ban indeed has destroyed any progress you may have made towards being a positive upstanding member of the server there is a reason for that. The proper response would be analyzing your actions and what lead to the ban and instead of blaming others and writing a post complaining about other players write an apology for your action in an appeal. Then from there see about what can and needs to be done about a hypothetical unban. Any or all chance you had at getting unbanned is actively being undone by your continued verbal assault on the admin team and unwarranted (albeit based in your likely emotional state now) complaining.

AutismDog

Post by AutismDog »

How am I suppose to improve if I'm banned for such small things? I get what you're saying and maybe just talking to me would of made a world of difference. No one is willing to listen to me. It's just the same robotic "GET A VOUCHER" comment over and over.

Also I'm not Verbally assaulting anyone. Is any of that an insult? At most it's conspiracy but when no one on the admin team is willing to listen to you and gives you the same VOUCHER response what the hell am I suppose to think?

I CANNOT GET A VOUCHER. I CANNOT MAKE FRIENDS LIKE THAT. And that's my only choice? That was the only option? To perma ban me? No one on these freaking forums think that is even a tiny bit over reacting over something so harmless? If I was really such a bad person do you think I would be sitting here, typing all this shit? Wanting to get back into the game legit instead of use some retarded proxy?

I did write an appeal and you can just look at the nice responses.

acefourm

Post by acefourm »

AutismDog wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:06 pm

I CANNOT GET A VOUCHER. I CANNOT MAKE FRIENDS LIKE THAT. And that's my only choice? That was the only option?

Wanting to get back into the game legit instead of use some retarded proxy?

I did write an appeal and you can just look at the nice responses.
Saying that you'll just use a proxy to get back if you dont get unbanned probably isn't the best thing to add into a complaint about the admins.

And as for the vouch you don't need to become best buds with a server owner, just have an admin on another server say "Yeah he's done being a shit."

AutismDog

Post by AutismDog »

I'm not saying I'm gonna use a Proxy I'm saying... I care enough not to use one.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Yeah okay I'll probably get yelled at for this post more than ""unfairly banning you but""

>Get back from a permaban
>Immediately scream after breaking rules and getting banned on discord
>Immediately make me regret unbanning you without a vouch
>Proceed to get yelled at by me
>Repeatedly cause issues in discord resulting in yet another "stop making me regret unpermabanning you or I'll put it back on"
>Proceed to get in trouble multiple times over the next 2 weeks
>Surprised when I permaban you again as I promised after you've ignored admin warnings to stop spamming AI vox
>Throw a tantrum on discord, misrepresent the facts "KEVINZ BANNED ME FOR SAYING KNOT" without any of your other circumstances
>Proceed to make a ban appeal
>But then make an admin complaint all the while calling us a "cabel"
>Visciously permaban you again

We're not just using the 3 hour IC in OOC ban against you, we're using all of your previous history against you because you seem to have learned nothing from your permaban, hence why this time I'm demanding you get a vouch from another server as things to backup your words.

I'm not repealing this ban unless a headmin overrules me or some extremely impacting evidence comes up regarding these things/situations change immensely. Your past actions follow you because you did those past actions and don't seem to be learning from them, and people who get permabanned and come back are usually on their best, absolute best behavior. You? You've gotten in trouble so many times it hurts. Stop. Go play another server. Get a vouch.

May I unironically recommend Vorestation or Paradise Station, they're both (relatively) fine servers.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

On another note I'm pretty sure the "get a vouch for permaban appeal" isn't a requirement, it's just something that's done by a lot of admins.

I'll also say I generally don't like doing it, but if I do it and you repeatedly fuck up the next time I'm not going to and just requiring a vouch like everyone else seems to do.

Edwardtut

Admin complaint Kevinz000

Post by Edwardtut »

think i pinged him like two or three times and then he blamed duckmans pings on me. didnt think he would blow a fuse over it since the only reply he gave was I saw that. think the complaint is directed at the wrong person