Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Inkticious

Re: Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Post by Inkticious »

youre acting like they just said "heil hitler", jesus christ, calm the fuck down, fucking baby rage.
kevin, deathrider, im sorry you have to deal with people like this.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

Inkticious wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:24 am
youre acting like they just said "heil hitler", jesus christ, calm the fuck down, fucking baby rage.
I think you're projecting your political views into a situation that has no bearing on such views. Tuck your dick back in your skirt and walk on, kid.

Inkticious

Post by Inkticious »

Baneicorn wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:26 am
Inkticious wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:24 am
I think you're projecting your political views into a situation that has no bearing on such views. Tuck your dick back in your skirt and walk on, kid.
Sorry sweetheart, i aint the one insulting admins for no reason, and wasting their time. Also you just proved my point.

CatgirlEnthusiast

Post by CatgirlEnthusiast »

literally who is Inkticous and why do they keep showing up in threads that have literally nothing to do with them to add literally nothing useful

seriously, 73% of their posts are like that

Nik707

Post by Nik707 »

Admins are volunteers and you're out here screaming and screeching that they aren't "doing their jobs." That isn't really how volunteering works. You don't run to the home of someone who volunteers sometimes at the local humane society and screech at them for not doing their job. You don't follow a volunteer firefighter home to screech at him because he isn't at the firehouse 24/7. This *literally* started with you poorly explaining something, and misunderstanding the response. I'm actually not sure how you're still able to defend it at this point. It boggles the mind and makes me think you're either just full on having a laugh at this point, or are, genuinely, sick. Please.

acefourm

Post by acefourm »

Someone should put out a final ruling on this and move it because honestly this is doing fuckall to help anyone.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

I'm locking this thread. I don't care if I'm overstepping my station but this was absolutely a joke from the start and has only served to let all parties involved make as much of a fool of themselves as possible.

If you truly wish to pursue this complaint, make a new thread.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.