Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

RogueSteampunker

Re: Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Post by RogueSteampunker »

"I'm sorry, what? Lying to admins about what, precisely? Because now you've insulted me multiple times and accused me of lying, based on.. what, precisely?"

Based on the fact you, unintentionally or otherwise, tried to claim that an admin promised you a respawn in an admin complaint. And considering both the fact that lying and deception is a pretty big deal, and the fact that you've been nothing but unpleasant from minute one on the ahelp to now, it doesn't look good on you no matter the "mistake" you claim it was.

"I made a complaint, strongly worded but not insulting in the least, about an admin's handling of the situation. Not about the admin themselves. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't even take the bait when you stepped out of your hole to fling childish insults for, ostensibly, no reason at all."

And you also talked to an admin like he was a 17 year old McDonald's employee who fucked up your order, and proceeded to make a complaint about it right after. And you're suddenly surprised that people are gonna jump up to call you an idiot for it?

"How, pray tell, have I done wrong in this situation? Because right now I'm having a good, deep belly-laugh about the mental loops you must be doing to justify your immaturity."

You...

•Made wild and immature remarks against an admin for a situation that has been utterly ruled as your own fault.

•proceeded to make an admin complaint during the very same round

•And then proceed to continue to show your rude and demeaning tone as you talk down to everyone, AND make yourself a hypocrite with you "my mistake is suddenly a lie" statement below.

"Also; Treating people like human beings rather than hurling insults at them isn't special treatment - it's regular treatment, at least among civilized society. If you disagree, disagree. Don't insult or demean. Did your mommy not teach you the golden rule? Oh, and let's not even get into the misogynist part of your diatribes."

Man, gonna need to grow some corn for all these strawmen you suddenly laid out for me.

And rightful jokes aside, you're clearly not in the sorta boat to be telling people how to treat others, as that ahelp makes clear.

": Now I see why you think I'm 'lying'; Because I missed the part of what they said about getting myself borged. Hey; Ever heard of a mistake? You're defending your friend's misunderstanding, but my misunderstanding's immediately a lie?"

Once again, you aren't really sitting in the best of boats to be telling people to accept mistakes and move on, considering the entirety of your thread has been based on you not accepting someone making a mistake cause of your own mistakes in wording and moving on.

"Oh hey, I don't have access to logs, so I can't double-check if I made a mistake. If you'd instead pointed it out, rather than immediately accuse me of lying, maybe this conversation would've gone differently. Jesus fuck, you're an awful person. Can I make this complaint thread about you, instead, Kevin? Because god knows, someone needs to call this shit out if they're not already."

Imagine being as vitriolic of a person as you are, and not expecting people to think you're bullshiting on a salt-riddled admin complaint. But hey, surely you should know what mistakes in your wording should bring.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

okay but we typically use these for issues that warrant the admin's removal

now do you understand?
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

my 'friend's misunderstanding is because you couldn't word your ticket properly.
your misunderstanding is because you didn't read what they have to say when they approached your ticket.
You definitely had access to your chat during the round.

I'm treating you as a human being, this is how I treat people who act as you do. Sorry I'm not putting sugar and butter on my words like I usually do. I'm having a laugh too at you expecting anything more from us. Man up, I've said what I needed to say regarding this complaint. Have a nice day. I don't care if it's criticism of me or a complaint about me if I see a complaint as absurd. Also where does being misogynistic come into this I'm confused lmao.
If you want to open a complaint against me you're more than welcome to.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

also let's not even go into how it's ridiculous that you come in and tell us how to do our jobs as if you're in charge. You've said it yourself, you're not the admin, yet in the ahelp ticket I can see you continuously going "this is how you need to treat me." Well unfortunately, you're wrong.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

RogueSteampunker wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:41 am
"I'm sorry, what? Lying to admins about what, precisely? Because now you've insulted me multiple times and accused me of lying, based on.. what, precisely?"

Based on the fact you, unintentionally or otherwise, tried to claim that an admin promised you a respawn in an admin complaint. And considering both the fact that lying and deception is a pretty big deal, and the fact that you've been nothing but unpleasant from minute one on the ahelp to now, it doesn't look good on you no matter the "mistake" you claim it was.

"I made a complaint, strongly worded but not insulting in the least, about an admin's handling of the situation. Not about the admin themselves. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't even take the bait when you stepped out of your hole to fling childish insults for, ostensibly, no reason at all."

And you also talked to an admin like he was a 17 year old McDonald's employee who fucked up your order, and proceeded to make a complaint about it right after. And you're suddenly surprised that people are gonna jump up to call you an idiot for it?

"How, pray tell, have I done wrong in this situation? Because right now I'm having a good, deep belly-laugh about the mental loops you must be doing to justify your immaturity."

You...

•Made wild and immature remarks against an admin for a situation that has been utterly ruled as your own fault.

•And then proceed to continue to show your rude and demeaning tone as you talk down to everyone, AND make yourself a hypocrite with you "my mistake is suddenly a lie" statement below.

"Also; Treating people like human beings rather than hurling insults at them isn't special treatment - it's regular treatment, at least among civilized society. If you disagree, disagree. Don't insult or demean. Did your mommy not teach you the golden rule? Oh, and let's not even get into the misogynist part of your diatribes."

Man, gonna need to grow some corn for all these strawmen you suddenly laid out for me.

And rightful jokes aside, you're clearly not in the sorta boat to be telling people how to treat others, as that ahelp makes clear.

": Now I see why you think I'm 'lying'; Because I missed the part of what they said about getting myself borged. Hey; Ever heard of a mistake? You're defending your friend's misunderstanding, but my misunderstanding's immediately a lie?"

Once again, you aren't really sitting in the best of boats to be telling people to accept mistakes and move on, considering the entirety of your thread has been based on you not accepting someone making a mistake cause of your own mistakes in wording and moving on.

"Oh hey, I don't have access to logs, so I can't double-check if I made a mistake. If you'd instead pointed it out, rather than immediately accuse me of lying, maybe this conversation would've gone differently. Jesus fuck, you're an awful person. Can I make this complaint thread about you, instead, Kevin? Because god knows, someone needs to call this shit out if they're not already."

Imagine being as vitriolic of a person as you are, and not expecting people to think you're bullshiting on a salt-riddled admin complaint. But hey, surely you should know what mistakes in your wording should bring.

Alright, let's break this down in bullet points. Not that it's going to get through your skull, but because I can't tolerate someone being smugly wrong.
Where are my wild and immature remarks, again? I'd truly love to see them. And no, nobody's ruled this as 'utterly my fault'. Do you have a guide somewhere I can see this way to 'properly word my ahelp'? Because I'd love to see it, if so.
Complaint about literally nothing related to the round. No icky in your ocky.
I'm sorry, I was never taught to accept insults from strangers as part of life. I was instead taught to expect basic decency, though. Funny, that. As for hypocrisy, I admitted my mistake. I didn't even know until I went back and read the log again and noticed the second underlined portion. Can I re-admit the same mistake? Does that make it count again?

Boy, I'm suddenly gonna need to know why they're laid out for you, because I laid them out for Kevin, specifically.

Context aside, I was perfectly kind to the admin until they told me they couldn't help and couldn't tell me why. If you can't help, fine. If you can help but won't, and won't even provide an explanation, that's not fine. If I had known of my own mistake at the time, I wouldn't have been so sharp in my tone, and I'll happily apologize to the admin in question for said tone. I do believe I avoided insulting them in any way, despite my harshness, as I try to avoid doing so as much as possible.
I believe I stated at the end, and made it clear in my previous comments, that my issue is no longer the situation with Glitchy, but the way Kevin has handled the situation. In fact, I don't believe we have discussed the actual reason for this post since two or three posts in. So, yeah. Context, again, friendo.
I dunno, I try to hold everyone accountable for their actions. That includes myself. I admitted my mistake as soon as I noticed it. I don't lie, because lying does no good when the admins can go back and see everything that's been said by anyone during the entire round. Do you really, truly think I'm that stupid? And, again, making a mistake is not cause to directly insult anyone. Which I've still yet to do, unlike Kevin.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

Ragolution wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:58 am
okay but we typically use these for issues that warrant the admin's removal

now do you understand?
I was not aware of that, no. I was under the assumption that this is where you filed grievances about admin behavior in an official way. I don't feel removal would have ever been something I'd have wanted to see happen, in regards to the situation. If a player messes up, report them. If an admin messes up, report them. If I mess up, admit I fucked up.

Taffeta

Post by Taffeta »

So wait. Discord admin complaints lead to drama so that's a ban
but complaints about admins on the forum are overreacting because the forums are a guillotine, so you can't complain there unless it's dire

...are y'all just trying to play a shell game here?

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

@Taffeta the issue is they're complaining over a small issue that came from them not wording an ahelp properly and expecting us to go out of our way to fix their own mistake, not that forum complaints are overreacting. This isn't something complaint-worthy at all.

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

I don't think that you are handling a misunderstanding and a restriction we have on sending people back to lobby in the right way, you need to step back from Ss13 for a while or something I told you last complaint/ban appeal you need to chill out. If you keep up this sort of overreacting stuff I doubt it will go good.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

kevinz000 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 am
my 'friend's misunderstanding is because you couldn't word your ticket properly.
your misunderstanding is because you didn't read what they have to say when they approached your ticket.
You definitely had access to your chat during the round.

I'm treating you as a human being, this is how I treat people who act as you do. Sorry I'm not putting sugar and butter on my words like I usually do. I'm having a laugh too at you expecting anything more from us. Man up, I've said what I needed to say regarding this complaint. Have a nice day. I don't care if it's criticism of me or a complaint about me if I see a complaint as absurd. Also where does being misogynistic come into this I'm confused lmao.
If you want to open a complaint against me you're more than welcome to.
Nobody's asking you to sugarcoat things, but I do expect you to behave in a professional way when handling official matters. I don't hold back when I feel like someone's acting out of line, either, which is what you're currently seeing the brunt of. Your behavior is inexcusable and your attitude is abysmal.

You should not be allowed to speak with people as a face of the community in any official capacity if this is how you choose to handle the people that are actually calm and collected enough to speak to you in a professional way when they have a problem, rather than lashing out. You, I feel, should not be removed, but should have your behavior assessed and receive a reprimand from others that also understand that speaking to people in this way while acting in an official capacity is reprehensible.