Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

kevinz000

Re: Admin Complaint - GlitchyCore

Post by kevinz000 »

You're entitled to your opinion.

Taffeta

Post by Taffeta »

Expecting some kind of accountability is reasonable, and having the shittiest public face you've got available immediately show up to counter-accuse someone over a complaint of misconduct is just...
Why are you like this? Is it a medical thing? Do you have an irrational hatred of calm and rational persons that prevents you from responding in kind?
Do you have problems with empathy and imagining yourself in the role of others?

RogueSteampunker

Post by RogueSteampunker »

"Complaint about literally nothing related to the round. No icky in your ocky."

You literally mentioned how you resigned and what roles were and weren't available, and the ahelp needed for the complaint had your mentions of the cult present. Plenty of icky in my ocky.

"Where are my wild and immature remarks, again? I'd truly love to see them. And no, nobody's ruled this as 'utterly my fault'. Do you have a guide somewhere I can see this way to 'properly word my ahelp'? Because I'd love to see it, if so"

I'd like to point you towards the entirety of your messages to Glitchy, claiming he had to respawn you cause he needs to fix his "mistakes", and fun little gems like this:

"Alright, let's break this down in bullet points. Not that it's going to get through your skull, but because I can't tolerate someone being smugly wrong."

Or how you tried to claim most the people associating with Kev are mysoginistic. Y'know, wild and immature remarks.

"I'm sorry, I was never taught to accept insults from strangers as part of life. I was instead taught to expect basic decency, though. Funny, that."

So either you're being a hypocrite and expecting people to accept when you insult them, or youre being unreasonable to expect people to keep being reasonable after you disregard their attempts to be reasonable in their ahelp, and proceed to make a complaint.

"Context aside, I was perfectly kind to the admin until they told me they couldn't help and couldn't tell me why. If you can't help, fine. If you can help but won't, and won't even provide an explanation, that's not fine. If I had known of my own mistake at the time, I wouldn't have been so sharp in my tone, and I'll happily apologize to the admin in question for said tone. I do believe I avoided insulting them in any way, despite my harshness, as I try to avoid doing so as much as possible."

They had already told you why it is you couldn't have been respawned. You had been a head, and respawning when you already knew the roundtype wasn't gonna end well, no matter how much you claim to "totally forget it"

"dunno, I try to hold everyone accountable for their actions. That includes myself. I admitted my mistake as soon as I noticed it. I don't lie, because lying does no good when the admins can go back and see everything that's been said by anyone during the entire round. Do you really, truly think I'm that stupid? And, again, making a mistake is not cause to directly insult anyone. Which I've still yet to do, unlike Kevin."

Considering your "holding people accountable" involves insulting and demeaning people who rightfully call you out for being shit in a shit situation you caused, I don't think you're in any sort of condition to be holding people accountable. I think you just need to step back, take a deep breath, and try to consider how much of an up-stuck prick you've acted like in a situation that was undenyably your own fault.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

Or how you tried to claim most the people associating with Kev are mysoginistic. Y'know, wild and immature remarks.
What are you talking about? How on earth does me pointing out that Kev's repeated 'man up' remarks are mysoginistic mutate into me thinking everyone is a misogynist?

Holy shit, did I wander into another dimension?

Also, please, please show me one example of an insult I've given this entire thread and the ahelp prior? Pretty please? I mean, I guess calling Kevin an awful person counts, but beyond that, I can't really think of any insults I've bandied about. You're so smug about this, and you've said it so many times, but that doesn't make it true.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Taffeta wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:23 pm
Expecting some kind of accountability is reasonable, and having the shittiest public face you've got available immediately show up to counter-accuse someone over a complaint of misconduct is just...
Why are you like this? Is it a medical thing? Do you have an irrational hatred of calm and rational persons that prevents you from responding in kind?
Do you have problems with empathy and imagining yourself in the role of others?
I wouldn't be in the role of someone bringing up a complaint thread because they didn't get respawned, nah. My "shittiest public face" is available for those who warrent it.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Baneicorn wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:27 pm
What are you talking about? How on earth does me pointing out that Kev's repeated 'man up' remarks are mysoginistic mutate into me thinking everyone is a misogynist?

Also, please, please show me one example of an insult I've given this entire thread and the ahelp prior? Pretty please? I mean, I guess calling Kevin an awful person counts, but beyond that, I can't really think of any insults I've bandied about. You're so smug about this, and you've said it so many times, but that doesn't make it true.
"I'm a misogynist because I told you man up, a common expression"
Sorry :^)

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Try to keep from insulting in the topic name, please.

Baneicorn

Post by Baneicorn »

kevinz000 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:35 pm
Baneicorn wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:27 pm

"I'm a misogynist because I told you man up, a common expression"
Sorry :^)
Yeah, I'm not gonna hop on that hook, sweetheart. Say 'man up' to a woman. That'll go over well.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Hahaha ok.
Yeah no when I say it it's because it's a common phrase and not because I have a problem with women/I'm being misogynistic. If you can't understand that, sorry not sorry, unlike some other things like me telling someone to grow a pair, this is something I'd consider "minimally offensive and a non issue", if you want to have it banned to tell each other to man up you can go petition the hosts and then try to PR out the actual "man up" button that admins get. Yikes.

Inkticious

Post by Inkticious »

Ah, i see so youre going to attack kevin for a common thing alot of people say, let me guess, next you're gonna call someone a nazi because they dissagree with you? sorry sweety but kevin isnt a misogynist for telling you to man up, i wouldnt give a shit if someone told me to man up, because i know they're just telling me to stop being a cry baby