RP - Player Complaint - ArmouredHarpy

StellarWolf

RP - Player Complaint - ArmouredHarpy

Post by StellarWolf »

BYOND Name of complaint against: ArmouredHarpy

Your BYOND name: RisingStarSlash

Date of issue and round ID: 6/4/2019 at about 6:55 pm to 8:55 pm Eastern time (us and canada)

Reason for complaint: This is a bit of a long one dating back to a past incident regarding the player in question. Months back the player in question was banned for openly carrying equipment off of a shuttle and attempting to get all other expedition crewmembers to join in a frutless effort, myself included. When we refused, they had taken it upon themselves to do so. Opening fire upon security after such. That wouldn't be bad enough on its own until you see this: Image

Showing that after that, apparently it continued.

Today, they had just did shown something that is only a piece of the information...I will show that here now: Image

Barring that, I believe the entire story is needed here. Some parts are left out, and they refuse to give it in its entirety. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... laint.docx

With that all said, I seriously don't think a head of staff should even remotely be just that with a record affiliating them with this, especially considering the crackdown and events after the afforementioned ban incident. Read the logs and post your responses here with anything else that needs to be added. I will respond when possible.

StellarWolf

Re: RP - Player Complaint - ArmouredHarpy

Post by StellarWolf »

Would like to request this be brought down. Apologies to the one involved.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: RP - Player Complaint - ArmouredHarpy

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Moved.