IGBASteve

THREAD TITLE REQUIRED: "[MAIN] R3dtaile - Neutralmin is neutral

Post by IGBASteve »

BYOND Name of complaint against: R3dtaile

Your BYOND name: IGBASteve

Date of issue and round ID: 11/06/2019 - 17775

Reason for complaint:
THREAD TITLE REQUIRED:
Refuses to do anything about obvious shit sec, instead decides me to give me a temp ban for trying to get back at the shit sec IC whilst admins where refusing to deal with the situation. Clear bias, and yet another example of admins refusing to do anything about shitsec.

Origonal ahelp situation:
"Complete and utter shitsec, Chris run up to in the middle of the hallf and with no RP just start beating on me and cuff me, then take all my shit, then take my PDA and headset, then have the HoP demote me (I'd put him in "player" also but can't remember his name) which he is NOT AUTHORISED to be able to do but HoP does it anyway, I go and talk to HoS and he says "Not going to do anything, HoP demoted you" and then he starts trying to arrest me also. I'm ahelping this entire time, 3 admins are online but no one responds to anything. this is the third time in like a week of playing here I'v had to deal with shitsec, this is fucking ridiculious. I should also note I've not commited a single crime this shift."

Of course, I am the one at fault here for having done nothing and then trying to get back at shitsec after they attack my unprovoked.
Last edited by IGBASteve on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nethaufer

Re: THREAD TITLE REQUIRED: "[MAIN] R3dtaile - Badmin is bad

Post by Nethaufer »

So what's the full story of the events? You know it's not going to look good on you if log diving for the events that happened shows a different chain of events.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

You dug your own grave by potassium bombing in a major hallway that gibbed several tiles to space. You weren’t an antag, you were just being a dick. And at the time you did that, you were already demoted from chemistry for making chemicals that sec didn’t want you to have. Sure, the HOP was a bit strong armed into demoting you because from earlier questioning they were all “they have the guns” but considering there wasn’t a CMO at the time, it was within their right. You made your situation infinitely worse by taking it upon yourself to bomb like that. The ban /really/ should’ve been longer too considering your history. Your complaints amounted to ‘sec didn’t RP with me enough’ . That is a piss poor excuse.

IGBASteve

Post by IGBASteve »

If they're security, and they're not an antag, and they go beyond what they're legally allowed to do as per in game laws, then it's shitsec and the admins need to do something about it. It is breaking server rules. That's literally as simple as it gets. Sure, pottasium bomb was a little over the top, but so is shit sec in my opinion and I don't see any action being taken against them. If I can't get the powers that be to bring me justice, then what the fuck else am I expected to do?

IGBASteve

Post by IGBASteve »

Also the origonal title of this thread is kinda more harshly worded that it should be, I'm sure Redtail isn't actually a badmin.

IGBASteve

Re: THREAD TITLE REQUIRED: "[MAIN] R3dtaile - Neutralmin is neutral

Post by IGBASteve »

Actually I'm just going to drop this entirerly, holding grudges aint healthy yo

IGBASteve

Re: THREAD TITLE REQUIRED: "[MAIN] R3dtaile - Neutralmin is neutral

Post by IGBASteve »

Not sure how to delete this thread, can someone who knows how please just delete this entire thing, thanks