[Main] R3dtaile - Giving me an unfair ban

Coolgat3

[Main] R3dtaile - Giving me an unfair ban

Post by Coolgat3 »

BYOND Name of complaint against: R3dtaile

Your BYOND name: Coolgat3

Date of issue and round ID: 24/06/2019 - #17944

Reason for complaint: The round was going fine, until I took the CE's plushie of Chase that was named Chad Radtail or something like that and burned it in the chapel saying it's snowflake content so I'm destroying it. The CE then firebombed the HoS office as "escalation". Appearently in the end >I< was the one in the wrong, because destroying a plushie is seemingly enough reason to escalate into the destroying of a HoS office with firebombs. At round end it escalated into an OOC argument and I kept asking how come taking just one snowflake plushie makes me such a terrible and worst hos, and how come the fact that the CE firebombed the office is any sort of acceptable escalation. Then I saw an ooc message from an admin which was meant to go to admin chat which went something like "He will just whine louder". Obviously it was directed towards me under those circumstances, it's not hard to see that, so I said "fuck you" and left the server, because I honestly doubt admins should show any sort of hostility towards players?

The issue is I got banned for 180 minutes for what exactly, for reacting badly to people insulting me? Sorry that I am not some sort of person with 0 self respect that can accept any and every insult that gets thrown into my face, but not everyone is like that. The ban was to cool off, excuse me, i think the person who should have cooled off was the CE, not me, because destroying someone's plushie sure as hell isn't proper escalation to firebomb a fucking HoS office, literally! Or is it just because it's /me/ we're talking about, that /I'm/ the one who got the ban. If that's it, how about you actually start treating me fair.

Coolgat3

Re: [Main] R3dtaile - Giving me an unfair ban

Post by Coolgat3 »

I honestly know that this will only end with admins laughing at me in their secret chat, but at least I got to vent without someone constantly telling me "stop stop stop stop stop or i ban you stop stop stop now"

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

Just to add to the topic - If I am really such a malicious and useless player who only keeps causing trouble, why doesn't someone tell me that straight to my face, why am I still even on this server and not banned, if you continue telling me I am so childish and act like an underage person, rage too much and so on and so on then what exactly is the reason I am not banned yet, I really wish to know.

You tell me constant times I won't change and that I will always be like this, so why am I still here if I am such a pain to the community?

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

Another thing is what I do in IC and what I do in OOC. I do something bad IC and I get shat on OOCly, how exactly do you expect me to not get angry OOCly when this happens every single round I do something wrong as HoS. People tell me what I did IC was childish, then they call me a childish person and assume me of being underage, literally you keep pressing on the fact that IC is in fact different from OOC and doesn't connect with eachother in any way yet I am hit with OOC hate everytime I do something wrong IC.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

For the record. You destroyed something that I had personally varedited to be called that. It’s normally named just like the other plushes. You’re welcome to be upset about that, however it is still a dumb thing to steal from the CE.

Your behavior recently as HOS also shows that you get far too heated up, and act far too immature. The cool off ban was to prevent the constant shit flinging in OOC. Which you promptly took to Discord and required being told several times to stop. If you’re complaining about the accidental admin-chat leak, then you should’ve complained about /that/ specific admin. Not me. It was discussed among all the admins online at the time that a cool-off ban was a necessity due to your behavior and general attitude. And the CE has already been appropriately handled.

Also, you’re a HOS. I’ve told you repeatedly, you should expect to be called out if you fuck up. Man up over it. If you mess up, roll with the punches and learn from your mistakes. Think about how your behavior IC makes people feel. That’s ..pretty much the gist of it. Being HOS isnt’ a free permission slip to be an ass to people.

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

So what, I'm supposed to make a complaint about every single admin online? I don't know shit about what's happening behind the curtain. You banned me, so the complaint is about you. How exactly do you expect me to not fling shit in OOC when literally someone else starts it??? Why am *I* Getting punished for biting back??

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

I am literally a human being, with more care about what is said about them that half of the community here, maybe that's a con on the internet, but honestly why the fuck am I getting punished for literally trying to defend myself against people shittalking me, I do not understand. I feel like any moment now and you'll bring up the "You've been bad in the past" argument, then I'll just fucking give up

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

It's like I get punished for the littlest, smallest possible shit, while many others certainly do not.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

While it's clear I can't apologize for what I said since I did intend to say it, but the contenxt for "He'll just bitch louder" was in response to another admin suggesting a cool off ban so you can relax for a bit. It wasn't intended as an insult, just a rather poor way of saying a more probable response to the actual ban. Were it actually intended to be seen by you, of course I would have phrased it less antagonistic. So I do apologize for the way I phrased it. The rest of the complaint I wasn't able to observe as I was in round myself.

Coolgat3

Post by Coolgat3 »

I want to know what sort of punishment did the CE receive if we are all claiming that I am being treated fairly here.

Because as long as I am the only one who received a "cooldown ban" it makes completely 0 sense looking at the fucking fact that sorry but someone kinda threw shit at me and started it all that way.

If that's how it works, can I insult and hate anyone I want to and if they talk back they get a cooldown ban? Because that's how I see it.