[Main] Savotta - Griefing

RichardCheese

[Main] Savotta - Griefing

Post by RichardCheese »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Savotta

Your BYOND name: La Duderino

Date of issue and round ID: 07.07.2019 RID:18121

Reason for complaint:During round 18121, I joined late and I was lagging for a bit so I wanted to relog. It wasn't a green-shift so I went to the mess hall, where I thought no one would bother me. At this point, I still hadn't said a word on comms or to anyone else. When I come back, Marie was already 3/4s of the way done with putting a forcefield wall around me and cutting off any escape. She puts cables restraints on me, yelled to Klara that, "PREPARE THE BRAP CHAMBER" and "I GOT HIM". She drags me to Engi lobby, while I'm trying to get anyone in Sec to help over comms because this is not a green-shift and could have led to anything. She parades me around, not letting me sit still to remove my restraints, in front of the "brap chamber". The chamber was a small 3x3 section that she and Klara had presumably spent all shift setting up instead of contributing, cut off at one end by holo-barriers to form a 1x1 section that was stacked with corpses to produce and contain miasma in an extremely high volume.

Klara and Marie joke about tossing me in, Klara screaming that she doesn't know Marie and has no part in this while Marie eventually grows tired of whatever fun she gets from this, tossing me back out of the Engineering foyer with my restraints still on. She never once says in looc "this is a joke. We're just fucking with you". None of it. She kidnaps a stranger during a non-green shift and then toys with the idea of tossing them into a specifically designed torture chamber. This is not her fucking around with her buddies, this is her griefing some "greyshit" who she thinks she can get away with abusing because no one will care.

I leave, grab a pie and a bottle of morphine and dose the pie. I load it up into the pie cannon and find Marie and Klara still in the engineering foyer. Someone, probably an engineer that was actually trying to accomplish something that round, opened the door and I fired the pie at Marie. I leave, don't try anything else to harm or harass her. In my mind, we've both now inconvenienced each other slightly. No real harm was done on my end, and she didn't have to spend the rest of the round knocked out because Klara was right there to shake her awake and drag her off to Medbay to further check that she was okay.

Cut to later in the round, about maybe three mins? I get gifted a BoH and the same mime who gave me one also tossed another to an SSD player. I picked it up, and Skylar happened to be walking by and tazed me without question, because, y'know; It's a clown with two BoH. I don't really have an issue with that, because again, it doesn't influence the rest of my round. But Marie happened to be walking by during this, sees me being tazed and tries to cuff me again. I try to wiggle away, barely out of stamcrit and a sec officer, Dee Volantes, managed to stop himself from biblethumping the entire shift long enough to stunbaton me so Marie, not him, not another member of Sec or anything else, can restrain me. Again.

This time, when she drags me back to the same place, she tossed me inside. The effects are immediate, my character is throwing up, I'm at crit health, I get a disease. She drags me out, Klara barely heals me, then the pair of them toss me back out without removing the cables. Again. At this point, I can't remove them on my own. My character is puking so violently and so often that it interrupts the timer. The puking puts me in stamcrit and starving to the point where I can't even crawl to the shuttle in time. Death isn't even a release for me, because I don't have a scan from before, and any clones will also be diseased. It completely neuters the remainder of my round. If she had rushed me to medbay, or even simply removed the cables, I could have done anything to rejoin the round. If I had a been a late-join Antag, I wouldn't have accomplished anything because of this "Prank".

On the discord, Marie has denied my version of events though she ultimately flounders on reasons why or maybe she simply will not deign to explain herself. Even when she accepts responsibility to griefing my round, it was just, "the end of shift", but it was not the EORG. She got a ticket, though I know this is not the first time Marie and Klara have rushed off to make their "Brap Chamber" and forgone any responsibility or contribution, green-shift or not. I don't believe this is an isolated incident because Marie pulls similar stunts like this with her small group of friends constantly.

obscolene

Re: [Main] Savotta - Griefing

Post by obscolene »

Good evening, I am the person who plays Klara Ellstrom. I wasn't even involved in this situation, but you seem determined to continue bringing me up in it. You ahelped me, to which I promptly dismissed it with the simple statement of, "I was not involved in this situation." You then brought me up while complaining on Discord, as well as the forums.

I had done literally nothing to you, in fact I only ever HELPED you, but you seem to be in such a blind rage you cannot help but paint myself as a target despite not doing anything. I have written an in-depth analysis of this forum post -- and have done my best to list out every single instance of Complete and Utter Bullshitâ„¢ within it.

>The chamber was a small 3x3 section that she and Klara
No, just me.

>had presumably spent all shift setting up
Keyword presumably. It took all of about 5 minutes.

>instead of contributing,
To what? I was an atmos tech, and there was no atmospherics-related issues the entire round aside from the small fire which happened 2 minutes before the round ended.

>Klara and Marie joke about tossing me in,
I said nothing other than something along the lines of, "Why do you have the clown?"
Also...
>joke about
In your ahelp, you clearly stated that she TRIED TO TOSS YOU IN, not just 'held you outside of the chamber in cuffs for all of 15 seconds, then released you.'

>specifically designed torture chamber
It was a single tile of miasma with 'BRAP CHAMBER' written outside it in pink crayon, relax dude.

>Klara was right there to shake her awake and drag her off to Medbay
Neither of these things happened. Just more blatant lies. Tsk tsk tsk.. How peculiar, Mr. Cheese.

>Klara barely heals me,
You had around 15-20 brute damage on each body part. I applied a bruise pack to all 6 of your body parts. The only damage you should have had left was a bit of oxyloss.

>the pair of them toss me back out
I never even touched you.
You also forgot to mention the part where you said, in IC chat, as soon as I healed you out of crit, "Fuck you fucking cunts. I'm firebombing you both next round. Enjoy your ban."
Telling someone you're going to metagrudge them after they heal you isn't very nice, you know.

>any clones will also be diseased
Diseases aren't genetic.

>this is not the first time Marie and Klara have rushed off to make their "Brap Chamber"
But it literally is. Why do you feel compelled to lie about every minor detail in your story? As a side note, Marie wasn't even involved with the construction of said chamber.

>and forgone any responsibility or contribution
Again, I was an atmos tech. There was nothing for me to do during said round.

You lied in the initial ahelp. You came onto discord, and complained about it -- because even though you blatantly lied about the situation, you STILL couldn't get the other person banned. How pathetic.

Other points of interest include the part when you were fuming at the seams in the public Discord channel, and told Savotta to, quote, "Unironically go kill yourself."
Also throwing in the classic, "God, you are a fucking waste of skin."

This isn't the first time you've exhibited this behaviour, I've seen you say the same things to other people who you feel have wronged you... in a videogame. I recall you telling someone else in OOC (or deadchat), just a week or two ago, to "Unironically kill yourself." Not very creative, I guess?

Wanting someone to literally kill themselves in real life because they did something to you in an online videogame is not normal. You aren't right in the head, and I'd seriously recommend getting ahold of yourself and taking a break from this game for the sake of yourself, as well as others.

RichardCheese

Post by RichardCheese »

obscolene wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:21 am

>specifically designed torture chamber
>It was a single tile of miasma with 'BRAP CHAMBER' written outside it in pink crayon, relax dude.
It specifically has no other use than to fuck with people, which is what it was used for.

>Klara was right there to shake her awake and drag her off to Medbay
>Neither of these things happened. Just more blatant lies. Tsk tsk tsk.. How peculiar, Mr. Cheese.
You didn't drag her off to medbay? You didn't tell Skylar that she had been morphined while you gave Marie coffee? And, for the record, I'm not saying you did either of those things, just that you were right there to do either of them. Either way, you helped her recover and I didn't get that same opportunity.

>Klara barely heals me,
>You had around 15-20 brute damage on each body part. I applied a bruise pack to all 6 of your body parts. The only damage you should have had left was a bit of oxyloss.
To say you applied six (6) brute patches is a fucking stretch, maybe two before Marie tossed me out.

>this is not the first time Marie and Klara have rushed off to make their "Brap Chamber"
>But it literally is. Why do you feel compelled to lie about every minor detail in your story? As a side note, Marie wasn't even involved with the construction of said chamber.

I don't know why you feel the need to lie about every minute detail. I've literally worked medical while you and Marie rush in and beeline to the morgue screaming about "BRAPS" and making fart noises while you hack the door. "PFFFFFFFFFHT". So, either this is the first time you've actually constructed a chamber and you simply think you're going to get in trouble for some reason? Who knows, but it's not the first time you've fucked with miasma, at the very least. I didn't have an issue with it then and I don't really give a fuck about anything that you do, or even the pair of you in particular. Just don't fucking include me in your bullshit pranks or experiments or whatever the fuck you want to do.

I understand that this is still a game, and you're entitled to your fun but I don't want a part of it, especially when it's fucking unwilling on my end. I'm telling you again on the forums here. Don't talk to me. Don't interact with me. I'm not your friend, I'm not your buddy. Tell your friends to stop including me in these pranks that end up crippling my round. Cucksheds, Endless pipes, now Brap Chambers. I don't give a shit about MRP vs LRP. I don't give a fuck about greenshift or not. I'm not here to argue about any of those, I just simply want you to fuck off with all possible meanings and implications of that phrase.

>just a week or two ago, to "Unironically kill yourself."

Again, you seem to pick the strangest things to lie over, maybe in an effort to continuously make me look back to get your friend off the hook? Which again, she's not going to get in any further trouble about this single incident. And the reason I say this is because that's simply not possible on my end. I was playing on private tg-code server a week ago and didn't start playing here until very recently.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

i haven't read the entire thing but if it isn't clear this is your one and only warning to not go tell people to off themselves over a video game.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

This complaint is hard to resolve once the round ends, but we're aware of who was involved and what generally happened, and will be more observant for adminhelps in this scope in the future. That said, I don't think there's any action to be taken because of this specific complaint given the complaint being made post-round and logs not keeping track of the very minute details you bring up.
Beyond Kevin's remark, I'm going to mark this as closed as no more information's been brought to our attention, and the current information isn't enough to make a call other than keeping watch for the future.