[RP] Crashinator08 and Dalyah - Ban reason has no context/Griefing self antag.

HazelBailey

Re: [RP] Crashinator08 and Dalyah - Ban reason has no context/Griefing self antag.

Post by HazelBailey »

kevinz000 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:12 am
Subjective ""HRPness"" aside you could ahelp, keep bugging security, etc etc.
To add on to this, you could bug the HoP, ahelp, get more cooking tools from cargo and keep them in your bag, ahelp, take the complaint directly to the IAA whose job it is to deal with shit like this, ahelp.

The point is, you did the thing you shouldn't have done, which was something you've been banned for not even two days before catching this ban.

Fargothur6969

Re: [RP] Crashinator08 and Dalyah - Ban reason has no context/Griefing self antag.

Post by Fargothur6969 »

You have proven yourself to have not read my posts again, go back to the screenshot of when I reported to both the Warden and IAA, and also, read Kazkin's post of where he said that there was no HoP, you even said yourself that they wouldn't deal with the issue as it was childish.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

There's one thing you conveniently didn't respond to and it should always be the go-to before you do something that you had JUST gotten banned for. It is literally our job to watch situations like this if someone feels it could be an issue. You ahelping before jumping to attacking the other person, which, (third time I've said this in this thread alone) you had just come off of a ban for, would've changed this whole situation.

Fargothur6969

Post by Fargothur6969 »

Well, that settles it then, I apologize for not taking the proper precautions before acting violently, do know, that I am not going out of my way to be an asshole, I just want to play the game as much as everyone else, I know what I have done wrong, this is evidently going no where now, you may close this if you wish.

Kazkin

Post by Kazkin »

Bruh.
Characters: Momcat RD, Rat monk, Vampire idiot, Giant troll woman.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon."

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

Fargothur6969 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 pm
So you are telling me I am supposed to just sit there and let the player continuously go out of their way to ruin the game for me? I have tried everything IC, and if security can't do a thing to help me, I am left to my own devices at that point.
Just a final note before I close this as asked, this exact quote screams "AHELP THIS". The admins want to help make the game fun for everyone involved. You don't need to deal with grief on your own. It generally always goes badly.