[RP] Mayfox - Another complaint about Vellen

VailTheWolf

Re: [RP] Mayfox - Another complaint about Vellen

Post by VailTheWolf »

As Billy Mays but it best: "But wait, there's more!"

Just this previous round Vellen (as Chief Engineer) fucked up the RCON, left it to sit there and drain the station, tried to demote an Engineer for fixing it, T-Comms went down, said engineer turned the RCON back on, T-Comms went back on, and subsequently was HuT'd and demoted by Security and the Colony Director. I don't have the full story from Security, but when I attempted to get Mary's attention with a passive grab they decided to harm intent me and then walk away.
Attachments
Screenshot (190).png
Screenshot (190).png (37.29 KiB) Viewed 2803 times

Kazkin

Post by Kazkin »

Welp.

I have the full round logs saved to my computer and will offer than to any admin interested in reading it from my characters perspective to have it verified but Vellen jumped the shark on the shift on 7/24/19 at roughly 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. To keep it concise as I'm not the only person reporting this I'll make a bullet point list:

-Assaulted a SaR (Vakashi) for bad reasons and over escalation, dealing enough brute damage to the head as to cause brain trauma.

-Resisted arrest as chief engineer when the head of security (Jim Sanders) came to arrest her, then lied about the engine being unstable to avoid arrest. It was confirmed by the AI (C.A.R.P.) that the engine was stable and fine.

-Resisted arrest again in processing when warned if they tried to run they'd be shot (this warning was given in front of the HoP (Misaki), HoS (Jim), IAA (Hazel Bailey), and CD (Wyatt). As soon as they were out of eyesight of these people they booked it and tried to run, sadly they ran up stairs so all said witnesses saw her resisting and the consequent shotgun blasts to put her down (she has major non-conductive and was wearing the CE hardsuit so rubber rounds were the optimal choice).

-Yelled her subordinate (Trip Mitchell) and ordered his arrest for not optimizing the engine. Trip decided to pull a dumb and resisted arrest, however, Vellen demanded his demotion for reasons I'm not fully aware of. As he was in the brig for resisting arrest Vallen began to slander him over the radio saying he fucked up the engine and didn't do it right. At the time the station began to have power trouble and given Trip was locked away he could not have "sabotaged" the engine as Vellen said. This one is particular note because the RP Staff and Hazel Bailey said herself that they would bring the hammer down harder on toxicity towards engineer for not optimizing the engine. What's additional ironic is the engine was fine until Vellen started messing with it, later confirmed by the engineer player in question, so she willfully tried to pass off her mistakes to someone else.

-To top this all off, in processing, Vellen made a good effort to do what she always does and stall and delay proceedings by contesting every charge that wasn't iron clad. So much so that the HoS (Jim) and myself the warden (Ahzrukhal) opted to drop all charges besides the assault and resisting arrest (as both were ironclad with +2 witnesses each, medical reports, and records/files) She was summarily demoted by the CD and left undefended by the IAA who seemingly (mind this is conjecture on my part) knew that Vellen didn't have a leg to stand on and was trying to waste everyone's time.

Again, anyone wishing to read the full round log from my perspective may PM me on discord at Kazkin#6751 for the saved log.
Characters: Momcat RD, Rat monk, Vampire idiot, Giant troll woman.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon."

Niko

Post by Niko »

She has been absolutely rude and awful to not one, not two, but all three of my characters for various reasons, beyond acceptable levels of worker disputes into the level of 'you would be fired by HR for this'. Homophobic, rude, aggressive and threatening security regularly.

mouseofthecake

Post by mouseofthecake »

Reminder that lots of engineering/command mains outright refuse to play if Vellen is in engineering. Don't have to clarify why.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Player has been banned. Moving to resolved.