[Discord] 真ゲッターロボ and Peesh - Abusive behavior

Neinbox

Re: [Discord] 真ゲッターロボ and Peesh - Abusive behavior

Post by Neinbox »

Kerbal22 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:04 am
That's not really evidence of anything, Stellar.

That aside, I think you're forgetting something very important, Neinbox, and it's pretty simple:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Things people say on the internet are pretty stupid. I'l also point out that Getter's never specifically said what he said, in the context of you being associated with Odessa. It's a personal opinion of his.

Doesn't really change anything, but it's important to note.
Then I'll provide something that proves it is in fact, hatred by association and perhaps should have been provided in the original:
Reminder that this individual who I presume to be you, is more or less a complete stranger outside of two brief stints of interaction. There is absolutely zero reason why a stranger should hold so much ill will towards me with such little interaction. Is it stupid? Yes. But it is still inexcusable malice.
Last edited by Neinbox on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~N E I N B O X~

Kazkin

Post by Kazkin »

Someone not liking you isn't a grounds for a complaint, neither is someone shit talking you unless its direct targeted harassment or genuine slander. They don't like you or the server, from what I'm seeing its just them stating opinions and people are allowed to say said opinions. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they should be silenced. Your actions have consequences and the past things you do, regardless of what server it happens on, will always be held against you no matter the context. They don't like you for the things you've done, you'll have to deal with that.They're accusing you of running a hugbox and you respond by proving them exactly right by complaining about shit talk.

To quote what an admin told me when they smited my explorer for telling the gods to fuck off in prayer for spawning 2 xenomorph queens on the shuttle after an abduction, "Losing is part of the game." Or if that isn't fitting, man up and deal with it.

EDIT: 真ゲッターロボ#3374 Once accused me of being a "blackmailing scumbag" after it was mentioned I've used screenshots to prove people doing shitty things. It was insulting, out of context, and wildly inaccurate. I called them an asshole and that was the end of it, it doesn't bother me and I speak with them every other day. Do you even play on Cit? It seems like interactions can be avoided easily.
Characters: Momcat RD, Rat monk, Vampire idiot, Giant troll woman.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon."

peesh

Post by peesh »

StellarWolf wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am
If you didn't mean to bait, then why do it to begin with? You seriously brought this on yourself. But I think you will just get a slap on the wrist and left to chuckle about it later it on, because 'things related to another server aren't an issue'. Seriously though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
cause i uh, didn't know? im sorry? i didnt mean to, and i wasnt aware it could be taken like that? yknow i kinda said it right there. im not gonna bother watching whatever that video is, but yeah, slap on the wrist?

Neinbox

Post by Neinbox »

areebur wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:30 am
Everyone talks about someone else, this person just decided to say what everyone else just whispers to eachother outloud.

Grow a thicker skin, welcome to byond. Not everyone's going to enjoy what you represent, and its your job to make others refute the naysayers, not agree with them.

Also, Discord has a block button for a reason

Now if they start trying to bypass that block is when you can get someone in trouble
It seems like you're claiming that people are actually actively whispering that I'm "fucked in the head", but what people PM each other is none of my business. But it does say a lot when I rarely interact with others in the first place on an OOC level.

A toxic community is allowed but only when people are making toxic angry gamer comments like "go kill yourself" does it garner any attention and worth a warning? Is this what Citadel wants to present themselves as, being known for allowing their playerbase to be verbally abusive to one another that is above the typical shitposting and labeling the server whole as toxic because of it?

Speaking of blocking people, I only really it when someone is being annoying to me in general with little shit, or are harassing me through private messages because it no one can really take action against it except for me unless it actually has something to do with a community. But this is something different; it's talking about me in a public server to others spreading libel. Something that I cannot avoid and is being spread to others namely saying that I'm fucked in the head and that I am a lowly thief, and those others are evidently treating me similarly because of said libel as you can clearly see from the image in my original post shortly following the discussion of my first thread. Daily reminder that it breaks the server's rules and is against Discord's ToS, by the by. And even with blocking as a thing, staff discourage harassment of other players and it's requested that it be reported.

Additionally, your comment of bypassing blocks while telling me to grow a thicker skin and that communities are just naturally toxic?
For context to those reading the proof that I had blocked them in the past and have kept the block, they were bringing an incident that was external to me up from the past that had no correlation to an event that more recently happened that they were discussing and attempting connect dots that didn't even exist. And they are fully aware that I've blocked them as well, but still, efforts to be patronizing are made by them while I tried to reach out to staff in a civil manner despite the fact that it had nothing to do with them.
Irony.

I had you blocked for actual harassment on Discord because you kept dogging me in a condescending manner about something that was personal and another that was already handled, both of which you were not involved in, and you have been attempting to and currently are circumventing that. Do not comment again on this thread unless you were directly involved, which reminder, you were not whatsoever, or I am going to request any further commentary from you to be removed and I might ask for further staff action to be involved.
~N E I N B O X~

Neinbox

Post by Neinbox »

peesh wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:26 am
StellarWolf wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am
If you didn't mean to bait, then why do it to begin with? You seriously brought this on yourself. But I think you will just get a slap on the wrist and left to chuckle about it later it on, because 'things related to another server aren't an issue'. Seriously though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
cause i uh, didn't know? im sorry? i didnt mean to, and i wasnt aware it could be taken like that? yknow i kinda said it right there. im not gonna bother watching whatever that video is, but yeah, slap on the wrist?
Honestly, how the hell else was I supposed to take that? I'm fairly certain it's common sense that you can't """joke""" with strangers like that, and we were only acquaintances. Even if I was a friend, it's not acceptable to treat me that way regardless. You can't even claim it as ignorance. Your apology feels hollow to me after you have already previously and publicly stated that you didn't care who reads what after something offensive about me was said and you followed up with a lightly questionable comment, and then proceeded to publicly take my complaint and add to it in front of staff. There's no excuse.
~N E I N B O X~

Neinbox

Post by Neinbox »

Kazkin wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:01 am
Someone not liking you isn't a grounds for a complaint, neither is someone shit talking you unless its direct targeted harassment or genuine slander. They don't like you or the server, from what I'm seeing its just them stating opinions and people are allowed to say said opinions. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they should be silenced. Your actions have consequences and the past things you do, regardless of what server it happens on, will always be held against you no matter the context. They don't like you for the things you've done, you'll have to deal with that.They're accusing you of running a hugbox and you respond by proving them exactly right by complaining about shit talk.

To quote what an admin told me when they smited my explorer for telling the gods to fuck off in prayer for spawning 2 xenomorph queens on the shuttle after an abduction, "Losing is part of the game." Or if that isn't fitting, man up and deal with it.

EDIT: 真ゲッターロボ#3374 Once accused me of being a "blackmailing scumbag" after it was mentioned I've used screenshots to prove people doing shitty things. It was insulting, out of context, and wildly inaccurate. I called them an asshole and that was the end of it, it doesn't bother me and I speak with them every other day. Do you even play on Cit? It seems like interactions can be avoided easily.
If you fully read the post, this isn't about me whining about them not liking me nor is the complaint about the server themselves but instead it is about their abusive behavior. Hell, you don't even need to read the whole thing. It's in the title itself.
~N E I N B O X~

Neinbox

Post by Neinbox »

Oh, nearly forgot. An update of the situation:
This is quite clearly malice.

For educational purposes:
so·ci·o·path
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: sociopath; plural noun: sociopaths

a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
AKA, they clearly don't like people, and are incapable of seeing what is wrong with their actions be it cruel, criminal, immoral, or otherwise.

And in case anyone attempted to correct it to another word that is frequently used interchangeably but holds an entirely different meaning, a psychopath's medical definition is someone who lacks the ability to feel emotion, but are still entirely capable of being a contributing and positive member of society:
Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.[1][2][3] It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy. Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history that are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.[4]

Either way, I'm sensing a strong case of deflection here. The user has since been blocked by me on Discord, but I am leaving communications between parties here to find a resolution to the situation.
~N E I N B O X~

Kerbal22

Post by Kerbal22 »

Neinbox wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 am
areebur wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:30 am
Everyone talks about someone else, this person just decided to say what everyone else just whispers to eachother outloud.

Grow a thicker skin, welcome to byond. Not everyone's going to enjoy what you represent, and its your job to make others refute the naysayers, not agree with them.

Also, Discord has a block button for a reason

Now if they start trying to bypass that block is when you can get someone in trouble
It seems like you're claiming that people are actually actively whispering that I'm "fucked in the head", but what people PM each other is none of my business. But it does say a lot when I rarely interact with others in the first place on an OOC level.

A toxic community is allowed but only when people are making toxic angry gamer comments like "go kill yourself" does it garner any attention and worth a warning? Is this what Citadel wants to present themselves as, being known for allowing their playerbase to be verbally abusive to one another that is above the typical shitposting and labeling the server whole as toxic because of it?

Speaking of blocking people, I only really it when someone is being annoying to me in general with little shit, or are harassing me through private messages because it no one can really take action against it except for me unless it actually has something to do with a community. But this is something different; it's talking about me in a public server to others spreading libel. Something that I cannot avoid and is being spread to others namely saying that I'm fucked in the head and that I am a lowly thief, and those others are evidently treating me similarly because of said libel as you can clearly see from the image in my original post shortly following the discussion of my first thread. Daily reminder that it breaks the server's rules and is against Discord's ToS, by the by. And even with blocking as a thing, staff discourage harassment of other players and it's requested that it be reported.

Additionally, your comment of bypassing blocks while telling me to grow a thicker skin and that communities are just naturally toxic?
For context to those reading the proof that I had blocked them in the past and have kept the block, they were bringing an incident that was external to me up from the past that had no correlation to an event that more recently happened that they were discussing and attempting connect dots that didn't even exist. And they are fully aware that I've blocked them as well, but still, efforts to be patronizing are made by them while I tried to reach out to staff in a civil manner despite the fact that it had nothing to do with them.
Irony.

I had you blocked for actual harassment on Discord because you kept dogging me in a condescending manner about something that was personal and another that was already handled, both of which you were not involved in, and you have been attempting to and currently are circumventing that. Do not comment again on this thread unless you were directly involved, which reminder, you were not whatsoever, or I am going to request any further commentary from you to be removed and I might ask for further staff action to be involved.
There's a lot to unpack here.

You make a complaint on a public forum and expect to get to pick and choose who talks to you. OK.

Yeah, nah, fam that ain't how a public forum works. Sorry for you, I guess.

Ariever makes a good point, as well. You could've just blocked Getter and moved on, but you're dragging it out in this embarassment of a complaint thread which boils down to 'something said something mean to me, which may or may not have been because I help run a server people look at with active contempt and laugh at'.

You've got a lot of complaints to make in that case, so you better get digging through Cit's discord to try and find everyone who's said a naughty thing. You're not even an active member of this community any more. You're here to drag someone who's critical of your server and you through the mud because they offended you.
Neinbox wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:57 am
Kazkin wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:01 am

If you fully read the post, this isn't about me whining about them not liking me nor is the complaint about the server themselves but instead it is about their abusive behavior. Hell, you don't even need to read the whole thing. It's in the title itself.
They said something mean.

You reached out and contacted them again.

They reiterated their statement in a different way.

What in God's Green Earth convinced you that this was a good idea? I don't even have to point out the absurdity of willingly, figuratively, sticking your dick in a beehive and then crying when it gets stung. You shouldn'tve put yourself in that situation in the first place. Moreover, Kazkin makes some pretty fucking valid points. What you say on the internet stays there forever, no matter if you like it or not.

Actions have consequences and words are written in stone. The things you've said and done are out there, people will remember, and you're in for a very long time and a lot of embarassment if you are going to make a complaint every time someone says a mean thing about you and hurts your feelings.

This isn't even harassment. The incidents were singular in nature - and the second one, was directly invoked by you, when all common sense should have told you to not stick your hand into the damn fire.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Right, thought I was going to stay away, but looking back, I see no posts from Getter. Only from you, Mazian. Posts fed to you from them, basically you talking as their 'shining knight' when this complaint is about them and not you. So...where is getter? Going to post their opinion here or keeping feeding through you and let you pull it through?

Kered

Post by Kered »

This conversation has already degraded into multi-paragraph slap fights with little bearing on the actual topic. They made an insult, you can block them, welcome to the internet. If they are purposefully evading the block to repeatedly insult you on the server/via DMs then open a new complaint with proof. This topic will be locked.