[Discord] 真ゲッターロボ and Peesh - Abusive behavior

Neinbox

[Discord] 真ゲッターロボ and Peesh - Abusive behavior

Post by Neinbox »

BYOND Name of complaint against: 真ゲッターロボ #3374 (Which I believe roughly translates to "Death-Getter Robot", which I will be using "Getter" for the sake of simplicity in this complaint) and peesh#2807

Your BYOND name: Neinbox

Date of issue and round ID: None; server-wide Discord issue

Reason for complaint: Based off of this complaint which I was told to reopen as a different complaint and focus solely on the player. Read it to catch up on my issues with Getter, don't want to repeat everything here unless need be, so I'll be keeping it short.

Basically, complete stranger, Getter, who I've only dealt with twice is being abusive and calling me fucked in the head because of my association with a different server. When I inquired why my complaint had been closed because the responses provided were confusing at best, Peesh then jumped in with their two cents and joined the bandwagon. Obvious bait, I know. Act like you want it to happen, and it'll happen. I delivered. Generally pretty disappointed with the harassment that's being allowed to happen, to the point where it's encouraged half the time.

It's fine to talk shit. People can have their own opinions. Free speech. It's whatever. But there's a line that shouldn't be crossed, and they went too far. Ꮯall me a moron. Call me stupid. Call me shit. Those are words that a schoolyard bully uses, and I got a spine. But it's not okay to sit there and call me fucked in the head. It can't be claimed as shitposting; shitposting isn't done with ill will. They're meant as jokes. This was done with malice. And please, don't try to come up with excuses for this behavior. There isn't any.

~N E I N B O X~

StellarWolf

Re: [Discord] 真ゲッターロボ and Peesh - Abusive behavior

Post by StellarWolf »

I honestly don't even know why I'm bothering with this considering last time Izzy just locked the thread without giving the time of day to it.

I only will provide my side of 真ゲッターロボ and say that they talk like someone with explosive disorder. I only have this one thing after a bit of a talk with them ages back when first moving over to Sojourn: Image

Anyone that literally tells someone to avoid someone for reasons isn't the best of company, but of course I'm sure everyone will agree with 真ゲッターロボ considering they get around a lot on the server. Again, doubt anything will come of this considering the cliche going about with the mins, but whatever.

peesh

Post by peesh »

hey its me. peesh guy.

look, im a bit of a dickhead, and im sorry. i genuinely didnt mean to bait or whatever, i just honestly think the problem isnt entirely our fault. maybe you have something going on, im sorry. as said in the screenshot, i just put it bluntly. bit of a shitty thing to do, i know. if i have ill will towards a person, its usually pretty obvious. i dont mean any harm to you, but i know that doesnt negate whats already happened.

im a cunt, yeah. im sorry. but i accept whatevers coming i guess.

Kerbal22

Post by Kerbal22 »

That's not really evidence of anything, Stellar.

That aside, I think you're forgetting something very important, Neinbox, and it's pretty simple:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Things people say on the internet are pretty stupid. I'l also point out that Getter's never specifically said what he said, in the context of you being associated with Odessa. It's a personal opinion of his.

Doesn't really change anything, but it's important to note.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Kerbal22 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:04 am
That's not really evidence of anything, Stellar.
It's worth mentioning because I don't really see literally any other folks coming to me saying these folks are a problem. Seems more like a selfish agenda on their side.
i genuinely didnt mean to bait or whatever - Peesh
If you didn't mean to bait, then why do it to begin with? You seriously brought this on yourself. But I think you will just get a slap on the wrist and left to chuckle about it later it on, because 'things related to another server aren't an issue'. Seriously though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

So is agreeing with folks to get them to shut up, but we don't talk about that much, huh...kerbal?

Kerbal22

Post by Kerbal22 »

I have no idea what you're on about.

StellarWolf

Post by StellarWolf »

Abstaining from this forum post from this point on. Just enjoy your toxic drama server you frequent.

areebur

Post by areebur »

Everyone talks about someone else, this person just decided to say what everyone else just whispers to eachother outloud.

Grow a thicker skin, welcome to byond. Not everyone's going to enjoy what you represent, and its your job to make others refute the naysayers, not agree with them.

Also, Discord has a block button for a reason

Now if they start trying to bypass that block is when you can get someone in trouble