[RP]ZeroNetAlpha

Ceyella

[RP]ZeroNetAlpha

Post by Ceyella »

BYOND Name of complaint against:ZeroNetAlpha

Your BYOND name:Ceyella

Date of issue and round ID: 9/26-27/19 12:20am ish

Reason for complaint: This player makes nearly every round unbearable to play with thier behaviors. I at first figured it was simply an IC-issue, as they play a jerky character. This round however, The troubles started when i wanted welding goggles as HOP to carry, since im a fully-body synth, i tend to get a welder, cable, and such from storage if i can. She responded very aggressively, however, fuse, a nice engine tech within engineering was able to nicely talk to me about the situation, and i agreed to look elsehwere. Folloing this, Zerios told another station employee to shutup, and fucking die in comms. as HOP, i saw fit to talk to Zerios about this, where after a brief debate, and asking Zerios to respect me as HOP, Zerios told me to float myself out an airlock, then said they would do it. However, sec was with me, so i left to prevent the situation, saying i would dock their pay. (i know i cant OOC-mechanically dock thier pay, it was meant as a RP reaction to a RP situation.) following this, i got some information, and attempted ot call Zerios to my office, in order to speak to them about the behavior they were having, they flat refused to meet me in my office, so i filed paperwork to terminate them, and then a colony director woke up, and things got messy. During all this, Zeronetalpha got into a OOC spat with someone, and as i believe they were showing a metagrudge against that player, and thier overt hostility to me everytime we meet, i think they may have a metagrudge with me as well, or at the very least demostrate behaviors that disrupt my round consistently enough for me to file a report.

This with some other worrying records, mixed with the OOC anger towards another player, has made me very apprehensive to keep having conflicts with Zero from round to round.

auris456852

Re: [RP]ZeroNetAlpha

Post by auris456852 »

Right, so, I sincerely apologize for the time it took to even get this simplest of responses...
I can't really say anything against someone not giving welding goggles to someone who isn't in either robotics or engineering. But for any OOC issues, I believe they've already been given a talking-to on that front. We'll try to keep an eye out for any future incidents.

HazelBailey

Re: [RP]ZeroNetAlpha

Post by HazelBailey »

If I could make my two cent known on this whole thing. I was the CD in this round. I dont remember all the details, not at all, but what I do remember is that a lot of this was based on a misunderstanding.
The "Shut up and fucking die" in comms was them talking to the main SMES, which I think we can all agree, does in fact need to shut up and fucking die.
They did indeed respond aggressively after being told not to talk to crew in such a manner, and this is, if I remember correctly, the only thing that could likely cross into OOC issue, but given the way it was directed/worded, I think it should still be considered IC.
The accusations of metagrudge are laughable at best. You spent the entire round pestering them over something that, as you were told multiple times in character, was a misunderstanding at your part, complete with multiple attempts to fire them and basically take them out of the round because you didn't listen to them saying their first insult wasn't directed at a crewmember, and later me saying the same thing. Instead, you kept pushing for that demotion, until I ordered you as the CD to drop it.
Of course, this is all memory from a round that was almost two months ago, so an admin should properly look into it, but I remember my stance on it at the time when you declared you were making a complaint on ZeroNetAlpha, was that it was a massive IC issue and wasn't anywhere close to being worth a complaint.