[MAIN] R3dtaile - Admin note

goddangitbobbydontfukcladybird

[MAIN] R3dtaile - Admin note

Post by goddangitbobbydontfukcladybird »

BYOND Name of complaint against: R3dtaile

Your BYOND name: Goddangitbobbydontfukcladybird

Date of issue and round ID: 2019-09-30 19:04:05, not sure how to get round id but the date and time should be able to point you to the right place

Reason for complaint:

In the shuttle, upon my character having his advances rejected by someone else who wasn't interested (The round was ending in a minute, so it was impossible to follow up on this anyways), my character jumped out of the shuttle after saying he'd kill himself. Admin then contacted me regarding an ahelp that claimed I wouldn't drop advances (I stopped my IC advances immediately, which I explained to him). I admittedly responded in a harsh way (though only because I was accused of something I didn't do) in which the admin in question changed the focus to something else (me killing myself IC) and accused me of 'guilt tripping' them, using that as a reason for the warning and note. (Check the logs)

Forgive me for sounding a bit harsh here, but I don't even know how to explain how pathetic it is to even suggest that. Do your admins interpret IC actions as having some kind of OOC motive? I wasn't trying to guilt-trip anyone, and the initial advances "Heyy lemme suck your dick" were a joke that would have been literally impossible to follow up on (as the round was ending in a minute). Not once was there an OOC motive.

This is what Merlin said before jumping out of the shuttle, effectively killing himself.

To me, this sounded like the admin got spiteful and changed the focus to something else because they got upset I responded in a way they didn't like. I don't think I broke any rules, and although the roleplay was undeniably low in quality, I certainly don't think it's fair or even warranted to make up some bullshit about how I was trying to guilt-trip someone into erotic furry roleplay even though that would have literally been impossible at that round time.

Not only do I think that I wasn't being a creep by any means compared to this server's standards, but I also think you're unironically a creep and immensely autistic if you as a person attach your OOC self to your furry spaceman roleplay character to the point where you get personally offended OOCly by IC stuff, which I've seen a lot on this server.

Though I do think responding to the admin in a mean way warrants a note or warning, though.

mouseofthecake

Re: [MAIN] R3dtaile - Admin note

Post by mouseofthecake »

I... don't get the point of this. You appear to be trying to appeal a note while calling the admin in question immensely autistic at the same time, and then you just outright admit that you think you deserved the note.

mouseofthecake wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:27 am
I... don't get the point of this. You appear to be trying to appeal a note while calling the admin in question immensely autistic at the same time, and then you just outright admit that you think you deserved the note.
read the last part of the post again,
i said if i deserve a note at all, it is for a diffrent reason

mouseofthecake

Post by mouseofthecake »

Part of the note was because of your hostile reaction in the ticket.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Yeah I think you're fully, 100% in the wrong here. One of the server rules is "Dont be a creep" and bothering someone for ERP and then committing suicide when you get rejected, joke or not, is immensely creepy. Your behavior in this thread is atrocious and calling any admin "immensely autistic" (Or hell calling any player that) really should land you a ban on it's own, and if how you've behaved here is any indication, you probably weren't much better in the ticket, so I'd personally say you're lucky to only get a note. As a final note, I'd say the way you constantly throw the word "furry" around like an insult, combined with your Byond name, leaves me feeling like you dont have much intention to play here seriously, or in any sort of good faith.

HazelBailey wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:33 am
Yeah I think you're fully, 100% in the wrong here. One of the server rules is "Dont be a creep" and bothering someone for ERP and then committing suicide when you get rejected, joke or not, is immensely creepy. Your behavior in this thread is atrocious and calling any admin "immensely autistic" (Or hell calling any player that) really should land you a ban on it's own, and if how you've behaved here is any indication, you probably weren't much better in the ticket, so I'd personally say you're lucky to only get a note. As a final note, I'd say the way you constantly throw the word "furry" around like an insult, combined with your Byond name, leaves me feeling like you dont have much intention to play here seriously, or in any sort of good faith.
Holy fucking shit you are such a wet fucking blanket lmao
I use the word 'furry' because so far, a lot of people behind furry roleplay take literally everything IC to heart like it's happening to them in real life. Distance yourself from your imaginary character a little and maybe you'd realize that enabling such autistic behavior is ridiculous

I stopped immediately after asked to and RPed something else funnier, you are literally just mad and won't acknowledge that.
It's only creepy to you because you literally live inside of your character like it's the real you, you are posting cringe

If i were to roleplay a literal creep for a character constantly, it still wouldn't be considered remotely creepy because it is literal fucking roleplay, your inability to separate IC from OOC makes you a literal IRL creep that should probably get off FurAffinity and get a real girlfriend or some shit.

Also, my name has literally nothing to do with anything, the fact that you're bringing up something completely unrelated like that just goes to show that you're angry and grasping at straws to try and find as many excuses as possible to make me look bad when I've already played several rounds on said account without any issue

ZeroNetAlpha

Post by ZeroNetAlpha »

Not gonna bother quoting cause hoooooooooooooly shit there's a lot to unpack there. Let's start, shall we?

Personally attacking people isn't going to help your case here. In fact, being a dick is in direct contradiction to the 6th server caveat, "Don't be a Dick." Check the rules, it's there.

That being said, look, you fucked up, got a note, and went to whine about it here. It's just a note man, it doesn't mean you're immediately banned from doing shit anymore. It's a way for staff to keep track of people that cause trouble (which you did) and gauge how big of a shitter they've been. Getting hostile with an admin after they've bwoinked you is never the correct answer and you're more likely than not to eat a fat ban if you do get hostile with staff during an interaction like that. All this was was a warning to not do what you did, that simple. Here's the rule that you were warned about in it's entirety, and remember, all examples are just that, not a be-all end-all of what is and isn't allowed.
Rule 9: Don't be a creep

ERP is allowed on the server, but it is not the goal of the server. Gameplay always comes before your scene.

Always find an acceptably private or secluded area to do your scene. Outside a workspace and inside a living space is preferential; dorms are the best place as they can be locked.
Purposefully disturbing players having a private scene with the intention to interrupt them is not allowed. However, ERPing in a public area is not protected; do not expect an admin to intervene if you're interrupted in a place that isn't suitably private.
If someone tells you to move your scene out of a workspace (either IC or coming from an admin), do so.
Harassing another player with unwanted ERP is a first-time permabannable offence. If you do not have consent from another player, either IC or OOC, you will be banned; and an appeal will be unlikely.
Do not use vore mechanics for the purpose of gaining an advantage in combat or completeing antagonist objectives. This includes using vore to carry/hide people, heal other antags or conceal/dispose of corpses. It does not extend to mediborgs attempting to heal people for non-antagonist purpose
Using vore mechanics on someone without OOC consent is a bannable offense.

Additional Information:

Non-consentual scenes that are agreed to out of character are not protected and liable to any in character reprecutions.
Subtle emotes are not a replacement for finding a secluded or private area, though it is generally more acceptable to other players. Rule two still applies while using sublte emotes.
Now, you were warned that if you kept up that particular action of suiciding after being rejected, you'd be violating that rule.

Let's break that down a little more.

You were warned that if you kept up an action, you would break a rule.

You were warned that you almost broke a rule.

In other words, an admin was trying to steer you off of a path to getting banned, guiding, not disciplining.

Bruh. Chill out, it's a game, you've got a note, that's it, it wasn't a ban, wasn't even a kick, just a "hey don't do this and I'm making sure the other staff know you shouldn't do this."

ZeroNetAlpha wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:51 pm
Not gonna bother quoting cause hoooooooooooooly shit there's a lot to unpack there. Let's start, shall we?

Personally attacking people isn't going to help your case here. In fact, being a dick is in direct contradiction to the 6th server caveat, "Don't be a Dick." Check the rules, it's there.

That being said, look, you fucked up, got a note, and went to whine about it here. It's just a note man, it doesn't mean you're immediately banned from doing shit anymore. It's a way for staff to keep track of people that cause trouble (which you did) and gauge how big of a shitter they've been. Getting hostile with an admin after they've bwoinked you is never the correct answer and you're more likely than not to eat a fat ban if you do get hostile with staff during an interaction like that. All this was was a warning to not do what you did, that simple. Here's the rule that you were warned about in it's entirety, and remember, all examples are just that, not a be-all end-all of what is and isn't allowed.
Rule 9: Don't be a creep

ERP is allowed on the server, but it is not the goal of the server. Gameplay always comes before your scene.

Always find an acceptably private or secluded area to do your scene. Outside a workspace and inside a living space is preferential; dorms are the best place as they can be locked.
Purposefully disturbing players having a private scene with the intention to interrupt them is not allowed. However, ERPing in a public area is not protected; do not expect an admin to intervene if you're interrupted in a place that isn't suitably private.
If someone tells you to move your scene out of a workspace (either IC or coming from an admin), do so.
Harassing another player with unwanted ERP is a first-time permabannable offence. If you do not have consent from another player, either IC or OOC, you will be banned; and an appeal will be unlikely.
Do not use vore mechanics for the purpose of gaining an advantage in combat or completeing antagonist objectives. This includes using vore to carry/hide people, heal other antags or conceal/dispose of corpses. It does not extend to mediborgs attempting to heal people for non-antagonist purpose
Using vore mechanics on someone without OOC consent is a bannable offense.

Additional Information:

Non-consentual scenes that are agreed to out of character are not protected and liable to any in character reprecutions.
Subtle emotes are not a replacement for finding a secluded or private area, though it is generally more acceptable to other players. Rule two still applies while using sublte emotes.
Now, you were warned that if you kept up that particular action of suiciding after being rejected, you'd be violating that rule.

Let's break that down a little more.

You were warned that if you kept up an action, you would break a rule.

You were warned that you almost broke a rule.

In other words, an admin was trying to steer you off of a path to getting banned, guiding, not disciplining.

Bruh. Chill out, it's a game, you've got a note, that's it, it wasn't a ban, wasn't even a kick, just a "hey don't do this and I'm making sure the other staff know you shouldn't do this."
Fair enough, I still think it's you guys that need to see that it's "just a game and chill" though cause you guys take this furry vore roleplay simulator so seriously to the point where you get hurt from IC interactions, admin in ticket acted like I killed someone and raped them or some shit

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

https://puu.sh/EpTTO/86c6ed529b.png
https://puu.sh/EpTTX/7ede5a8864.png

These links, and your general behavior here in the complaint (which really sounds more like an appeal, to be honest, not a complaint) are incredibly hostile over a valid note. Unsure what exactly you want from the complaint, but you general hostility here and in the discord scream to me that yeah , you aren't necessarily here in the best faith, and the note has every reason to stay. Chill on the extreme hostility.

Redtail wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 am
https://puu.sh/EpTTO/86c6ed529b.png
https://puu.sh/EpTTX/7ede5a8864.png

These links, and your general behavior here in the complaint (which really sounds more like an appeal, to be honest, not a complaint) are incredibly hostile over a valid note. Unsure what exactly you want from the complaint, but you general hostility here and in the discord scream to me that yeah , you aren't necessarily here in the best faith, and the note has every reason to stay. Chill on the extreme hostility.
literal banter and you can't handle it because you take yourself this seriously
got b& lmfao