[MAIN] R3dtaile - Misinformation regarding previous admin note

SteelMarionette

[MAIN] R3dtaile - Misinformation regarding previous admin note

Post by SteelMarionette »

BYOND Name of complaint against: R3dtaile

Your BYOND name: ktoma36

Date of issue and round ID: 09/13/2019 Round ID:19109

Reason for complaint:

Hello, I want to bring up both a complaint and a concern I have about the admin Chase Redtail. It regards the situation involving him harvesting the organs of a nightmare personal gain. He was dishonest in his account of what happened and neglected a few very important issues involving the case. I've only been made aware of this when I was recounting my side of the event and it was brought up that Redtail had claimed otherwise. I took a look at the the appeal he had made for the note on his account (viewtopic.php?t=3010) and was a bit stunned at the misinformation.

For starters he left out was that he had claimed the admin ticket I had made over his actions (at the time I didnt know his character was the HOS). After claiming it he had asked one question then ignored me. I had to ask for help from an on discord because I didnt know what else to do. The admin whom I contacted on discord is Derkuleen whom also was surprised at Chase's actions, he was the one whom informed me that Chase was an admin and whom brought it up to the other admin staff (to my knowledge).

That screencap has one of my many ahelps on it which had been ignored.
PM to-Admins: I aint upset that I died, its more that they saw me and another person dying and automatically assumed I killed them. The person died from burn damage, not from brute so it would of been obvious that I didnt kill them plus I was actively trying to heal them before I went unconsous. ##The more upsetting part is that they just strait away hauled me into the far corner of sec to harvest my organs even while Sahsa Nommo is on comms saying I didnt do anything besides breaking a few lights, the person they assumed I killed. Now with my organs harvested and them now having the ability to shadow walk/light eater blade Im left to rot in the back of security. To me it feels like they killed me just to get mechanical buffs to make themselves more powerful and justified it on false pretenses
All the while Chase and the warden (Duke Moxely) were focused on trying to figure out how to rip my organs from my body, a task which they had to bring in an actual medical doctor in after beating on my corpse for roughly ten minutes

Chase Redtail says,"Time to brute force it"

Chase was also untruthful with his version of the events as well. He claimed he found me dead and that I had murdered someone in the process. What actually happened was I was shadow walking with Sasha Nommo (whom I mentioned by name in the ahelp above) vored inside me. While shadow walking I got stuck in the xenobio freezer, the glowing tiles inside it immune to having their light snuffed out and trapping us both inside because of it. Sasha died from the cold and a shock from the electrified grills while I struggled to try and heal the ramping damage on both of us. By the time security got there I had fallen into critical condition, unable to save Sasha and then unable to beat down the door. I crawled out of the door once the AI opened it (whom had been watching) only to be beaten to death by Chase and an officer.

Sasha was cloned and told security over comms that I didnt kill her. At that time they had my body dragged to the execution chambers of security so they could rip out my organs. Chase blatantly ignored us in order to justify ripping out my organs for his own gain. Once he had my organs ripped out and ingested (because of course he would also know that eating them would grant him the powers immediately) he left my body to rot in the back of security, no longer a useful asset to him and therefore not worthy of his time both as the HOS and an admin.

This kind of behavior is frankly abhorrent and if I had known that he lied about his part in it sooner I would of brought it up while the appeal for the note was still active. That he had claimed an admin ticket opened up for his own actions in game, ignored said ahelps in favor of furthering his own agenda, then lying about his actions to his peers is unacceptable and I feel needs to be brought to attention.

Edit: Fixed link
Edit 2: Added in a missing 'was' in the first paragraph
Edit 3: Striked out a part that I was mistaken about, the rest of my complaint still stands though
Last edited by SteelMarionette on Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

derkuleen

Re: [MAIN] R3dtaile - Misinformation regarding previous admin note

Post by derkuleen »

I’ve been discussing things with certain players now and again. Ktoma36 came to me previously for my help and my opinion in regard to this day as I was involved on the admin side of things at least somewhat. Now, I will say this was a hot moment ago but all the same I think it highlights some issues I’ve stood by and observed progress from bad to worse. Chase, I love ya’ but your HOS style is brutal, tyrannical, efficient, and quite unfun. While I understand the reasons for it I really want to take this moment, as I’ve been asked and Ktoma has been making good points, to kindly ask you to calm it down. Playing in such a brutal paranoid manner isn’t healthy for the gamestate and I don’t want it to be the example of what to do for other players. This has been discussed ad nauseum both here on the forums and between me and you, but I still want it in words out in the public eye. Im sure you’re getting exhausted of fighting this battle and im sure you’re upset to constantly have to defend your actions I well know there is no perfect solution all I am asking here is that you give some effort to it.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

I was deadminned for that whole thing, so , I didn/’t /ignore/ your ahelp. I wasn’t able to see it. The whole issue with the nightmare not being allowed to revive was because I told it to stay in the courtroom, or whichever area I had told it to do so. It failed to adhere to that , and so I had no reasonable nudge to let it revive. So I did what I had seen was par for the course during my several months of playing and adminning, and that was remove the organs. And I was operating under the idea that the nightmare killed someone right by the time I was already about to perform the surgery. And at that point I then switched gears to, ‘Nightmare wasn’t trustworthy, it’s already dead, so, no reason to let it revive’. So, dunno what to tell you, but there was no intentional lying on this case, it was simply me…not being able to see your ahelp because I was playing an important role and therefore not allowed to be adminned?

And Derk we’ve long discussed how I play HOS and it’s simply not changing. It’s effective and rational and that’s how it’s remaining. And ‘paranoia’ is, as I’ve been told repeatedly, the point of the game. People are pushing for more paranoia, so it’s a self-replicating issue unfortunately! There was no lying on the appeal, my playstyle is brutal yes, but it keeps me, and others, safe, and that’s my job.

SteelMarionette

I specifically remember you being the one to respond to my ahelp Redtail, you asked for clarification on who was with me and what they had said then went radio silent. You had not made me promise to stay in the courtroom, in fact you gave me a box to roam the station with. Is it possible to pull up logs from said round because you are still not being truthful. You were one of the few admins online at the time, if you deadadmin'd after claiming my ticket my point still stands you claimed my ticket and knowingly neglected it. I stand by my word and my complaint.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

I legitamately don't remember it then. Considering the round type I had to have been deadminned.

SteelMarionette

How would you know the round type if you were not admin'd at the time? I was a midround spawned nightmare that wouldnt of been effected by the round type in the slightest. Also, if you don't remember yourself then why immediately claim you did remember? One of the main points I am bringing up is you being dishonest, your first two replies have already shown you as such and it baffles me. Please, just be upfront and honest with us. We can have a civilized discussion without lies or non-truths but you need to meet us halfway.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

Yeah just looked at the logs, I wasn't the one who handled your ticket. I was deadminned. So, your interpretation of what hapened is simply wrong.

SteelMarionette

May I ask another staff members to look into the logs since this issue is regarding Redtail himself, if I am mistaken about the ahelp I will own up to it and apologize but my complaints on your other behavior still stand.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

http://puu.sh/EtxB5/983c28c3a0.png

http://puu.sh/EtxDm/f4e6b8c725.png

You're free to ask other admins to weigh in but you've proven time and time again to be happy to lie about how I act.

SteelMarionette

That ahelp is after your reply, go further back please. Perhaps to the first ahelp I made