[MAIN] R3dtaile - Misinformation regarding previous admin note

SteelMarionette

Re: [MAIN] R3dtaile - Misinformation regarding previous admin note

Post by SteelMarionette »

Perhaps pulling up all my ahelps in that matter would be relevant as well as a combat log of around 16:00:43. Those will shine some more light on the situation as well I do believe.

Edit: Added in the second sentence

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

Honestly considering the roundstart shotgun rush when Chase is HOS, along with taking the cap bowman, gloves, and other gear (even though sometimes it is offered by specific captain players to Chase specifically), the evidence that has come to light about that particular round, among the other blatantly NRP behavior (wordless tasing/batoning people on green or blue alert when there is no reason to suspect they are even antags), I really feel Chase needs to be talked to as well.

I can add in a lot of other issues to complain about as well but I'd rather know if I'm able to here or would need to make another complaint.

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

ForrestWick wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:07 am
Honestly considering the roundstart shotgun rush when Chase is HOS, along with taking the cap bowman, gloves, and other gear (even though sometimes it is offered by specific captain players to Chase specifically), the evidence that has come to light about that particular round, among the other blatantly NRP behavior (wordless tasing/batoning people on green or blue alert when there is no reason to suspect they are even antags), I really feel Chase needs to be talked to as well.

I can add in a lot of other issues to complain about as well but I'd rather know if I'm able to here or would need to make another complaint.

Hi, you're actually lying about this. I don't take cap's gloves otr other gear , because that's against the rules. The bowman's allowed, so I take that. The 'evidence' is false, aaand the "NRP behavior" is hardly that, it's simply being effective and safe, the job of HOS. So, kindly stop making up things.

SteelMarionette

Alright, I apologize Redtail for my accusations of mishandling ahelps during the round. The logs show that it wasn't you whom claimed the ticket and I have striked those out of my complaint. My other concerns still stand though which regard your dishonest behavior recounting your involvement in the situation.

Girdo

Post by Girdo »

Wick, those issues would be better suited in a separate complaint. Makes more sense that way: this one can stay on-topic regarding one specific incident, a new complaint can stay-on topic regarding the topic opener's specific concerns.

As far as this stuff... After going through the logs- with a player rep and about three other third-party admins fact-checking my own fact-checking- we can confirm several things.

1. The combat log does support your story of being a nonviolent nightmare. However, the logs also show Chase telling you to stay within the courtroom. You died very, very far outside that assigned area. The decision to not let you revive after having broken your word is a logical, IC decision.

2. While not included in your complaint, on the Discord server you claimed the HoS had given you a box to travel around the station in. There are no logs to support this- only you claiming to the CMO that the HoS had given you a box. The only other logs regarding your 'travel limitations' involve Chase telling you not to leave the Courtroom.

2.5. was going to address the ahelp accusation, but that was apparently corrected mid-typing on my part.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

After reading through the logs and discussing with the complaint maker, I find very little, if any, truth about this complaint. As it is, it's a complaint based off of Redtail misrepresenting information to better his ability to get a note removed, even though there is very little denying by Chase about the events that happened, with the complaint maker of this thread basing, on discord in the player rep channel, that he lied to his peers over the events that happened. The primary focus of this is how Chase allegedly said that they found them dead, but the complaint maker of this thread stating that the real events was Chase allegedly saying that they killed someone, even though in both the appeal and in say logs that the reason why they died was because they left the area they were told to stay in, without once saying that Chase killed them because they murdered someone. If it was said that they were killed because they killed someone, it was not by Chase, but by another player, and if that is the case, it does not factor in to the current complaint.

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

Further discussion on the Discord, in #player-representative, can be found between the time span of 10/17/2019 at 10:54 AM CST, starting with message "Hi woke up" from user Marionette#3451 and concluded at 10/17/2019 at 1:25 PM CST by statement of Izzy#4444 containing "this would matter if you were some crew member".

Posted in case the discussion needs referencing.

SteelMarionette

The new information that has been brought up is that in game he had given me a one line order/threat to stay in the courtroom and that he used that as reasoning to kill me and harvest my organs.

My complaint is about his behavior in that he lied about finding me dead and had killed me for my organs. That he had made severe steps in logic to assume it is alright to immediately kill someone whom they themselves said seemed friendly enough over not sitting in the one exact location he demanded I sit in. A command I myself do not even remember him giving do to there being several other officers in the room at the time also talking with me.

That both you Nethaufer and Redtail find this to be a perfectly logical escalation of events is baffling. You are saying it is alright for the HOS to murder someone for the slightest sign of stepping out of line with your commands. Someone Chase has said themselves earlier to have been friendly enough?

Are you saying that in your terms, friendly means complying explicitly to your commands and any deviation is grounds for execution and organ harvesting? That murder is the only option?

Nethaufer

Post by Nethaufer »

A headmin is currently reviewing the issue. As it is, they have said the final answer in the player-rep chat.

SteelMarionette

Nethaufer, I do not believe you are the right person to be evaluating this complaint as you have stated you believe that murder is the best option to deal with threats to the station regardless of the situation. I would like this complaint to be reviewed by an unbiased party and you are obviously biased in this matter.

You have gone on record to saying its alright for the HOS to command someone to a perma sentence without formally arresting them then murdering them for breaking that command. A command that I had not heard myself do to there being other people in the room talking at the time. If he wanted to give me a perma sentencing and punish me for breaking it he should of done so.

MarionetteToday at 2:24 PM
That is a severe step in logic there, "He didnt follow my orders to stay put in one exact location = He should be put down and organs harvested because he disobeyed my orders"

Nethaufer (Zig/Zulu)ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵒʸToday at 2:24 PM
Yes
Because you are, ICly, and aaaaaaaaall these actions are based off of IC knowledge, a possible threat to the station.
And as the HoS, the person to keep the station from falling apart, said for you to not leave.
Would you have preferred he just murdered you on the spot in the courtroom?

MarionetteToday at 2:25 PM
Is murder the literal only option to dealing with any kind of threat to the station

Nethaufer (Zig/Zulu)ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵒʸToday at 2:25 PM
Yes
As you've said yourself it does not matter the what kind of threat it is, the severity of the threat does not matter, and that you claim Chase has the right to use lethal's to deal with these threats. He can kill anyone one he wants as long as he can find any kind of way to view them as a threat. You logic is flawed and I frankly am appalled that you are arguing that case in this matter.

Edit: Fixed grammar in that I added "in this matter" to the last sentence
Last edited by SteelMarionette on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.