[Main] Unknown (character name is Amy Page, Discord name is Dark#4616) - Excessive greytiding, aggressive behavior

ForrestWick

[Main] Unknown (character name is Amy Page, Discord name is Dark#4616) - Excessive greytiding, aggressive behavior

Post by ForrestWick »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Unknown. Character is Amy Page, goes by Shoeless [Redacted] on the discord with their actual handle being Dark#4616

Your BYOND name: ForrestWick

Date of issue and round ID: Multiple rounds. Hard to pin each one. This has been going on a long while.

Reason for complaint: I don't wanna make this complaint. I really don't. I'm tired as shit and my brain's about as structurally sound as a pile of rusted debris right now. But I'm getting tired of it so here we go.

Amy's had a long history of self antaggy behavior and greytiding, almost to the level Eva had before her assistant ban. Almost every round she's breaking into places left and right to either disrupt the people there, steal things, etc. Biggest offender is breaking into engi every round back to back. Without fail rushing to open up the maint door, bolt in, steal something, and leave. If this were TG I wouldn't care because then I could just beat them for being stupid. But it's different here, and while I will beat people IC for breaking in, I won't go too hard unless they were violent first. I do it as a way to tell them to stop, because words almost never seem to work with people here. So every round I'll have Amy break into engi, and she'll even break into other places like the bridge and whatnot for whatever reason. She'll make stunprods and bolas for no reason, she'll antagonize people and security, etc. Do I think it's ban worthy? Not really, no. Amy's nice enough but they can be a real ass round to round and it's getting annoying. I just want it to stop and for her to quit souring rounds before they even properly start.

Maybe I'm being petty. I know I'm being slightly hypocritical because I'll break into tech storage if I don't have access and want something because nobody's effected by that. But breaking into engi is where I'll draw the line for the most part. And I at least hope and expect others to follow the logic that if you want something from engi, ask first. If they're being assholes, sure break in but don't expect not to get beat for it. But in Amy's case, she legit refuses to ask. During a round just today I literally told her "hey, if you want something ask engi personally, especially if I'm here." and she responded with a flat no and continued pestering the AI to let her in. Granted she was a traitor that round, but it's her attitude any round. To clarify, it isn't JUST the break ins I have an issue with, but it is highly disruptive and can downright make the entire round worse for it. I just want her talked to at minimum here.
Last edited by ForrestWick on Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevinz000

Re: [Main] Unknown (character name is Amy Page, Discord name is Dark#4616) - Excessive greytiding, aggressive behavior

Post by kevinz000 »

please explain why pinkie complained to security about you breaking into engineering with the help of a silicon two rounds in a row as a mime literally hours or less after your incidents with Amy

ForrestWick

Re: [Main] Unknown (character name is Amy Page, Discord name is Dark#4616) - Excessive greytiding, aggressive behavior

Post by ForrestWick »

Didnt know there were engis around and I wanted a toolbelt. Admittedly my fault for not checking the pda list I suppose but even then its easy to miss names and job titles for me with how scrunched together the text is.

Cygnet

Post by Cygnet »

Excessive greytiding, aggressive behaviour in OOC, IC, Discord toward other players and even staff at times. Some self-reflection would go a long way.

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

That particular situation was already resolved because I had engi access given go me in that round and was hacking the vendor for the extra options, which only benefits the engineers themselves (of which there weren't many to begin with that Particular round.

Honestly the only reason I made the complaint is I was told that we should be ahelping people doing that kinda thing and then found out the person saying that went off rp server rules. So I'm gonna stop caring at this point if people do it unless they're gonna get violent or uppity

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Moving this to resolved due to the age of the complaint. If you feel this is still an issue, feel free to remake your complaint, and we'll happily look into it.