[MAIN] Everoth Everforth (ckey unknown) - Powergaming

Persian_Xerxes

[MAIN] Everoth Everforth (ckey unknown) - Powergaming

Post by Persian_Xerxes »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Unfortunately, I don't know his ckey, but his character name is Everoth Everforth.

Your BYOND name: Persian_Xerxes

Date of issue and round ID: 11/06/2019, and 11/24/2019

Reason for complaint: During a round on November 6th, Everoth consented to a search that led to me finding he was carrying a flamethrower with five cans of plasma, his explanation for this was that he "always carries a flamethrower" as Atmos Tech. At the time, I didn't consider much about this, however a recent thread from Forrest led to me asking around about this and coming to the realization that Everoth wasn't joking about this.
During a round on November 24th, Everoth was arrested and executed for possession of a flamethrower during a calm shift where he faced no threats to his life... as a non-antag.
When Everoth rolls Atmos Technician, he literally does pack and carry on his person a flamethrower regardless of threat or how endangered he is or isn't that shift.

Given the pure random chance involved in catching him doing this personally, I figured posting a complaint using two rounds that can be referenced would be the better way to bring this to staff's attention and hopefully have it discussed with him.

Dapnee

Re: [MAIN] Everoth Everforth (ckey unknown) - Powergaming

Post by Dapnee »

Not to sound like I’m dismissing this, the issue has been already investigated, namely the second round you brought up. I personally have only seen them make flamethrowers as an antag, but after hearing his reaction to antags existing, I don’t doubt it wasn’t something he did most rounds. We’ll keep an eye out for the behavior.

ForrestWick

Post by ForrestWick »

He actually admitted to me in DMs he'll do it any round he's atmos

Dapnee

Post by Dapnee »

Again, another thing we're aware of, and will be watching for now since the round noted above.

Dapnee

Post by Dapnee »

Two weeks with no activity, going to move this to resolved. Feel free to make another complaint if this suddenly continues.