[MAIN] DigitalSquirrel95 Random bwoink for "powergaming"

Xekolotof

[MAIN] DigitalSquirrel95 Random bwoink for "powergaming"

Post by Xekolotof »

BYOND Name of complaint against: DigitalSquirrel95

Your BYOND name: Xekolotof

Date of issue and round ID: 2019-12-26 · 20692 MetaStation

Reason for complaint:
Bwoinked for wearing bullet proof armor from the clothing russian crate (clothing crate, a pair of set of gear without the rifle) for me and the QM as cargotech to defend ourselfs from the syndie boarders event, all with the excuse of Powergaming, is common sense to wear protective gear in an emergency threat and i bring half of the gear to Dakara the Sec Officer, and i wasn't the only wearing armor, Cecelia Ruiz was wearing a full DS armor and Elaine Ravin with the captain's laser gun, and a bunch more of pleople with shotguns, cherry bombs and an shielded hardsuit and im still the powergamer of the round, i took a bad eye from this admin, he wanted to ban me for four hours, but after all, he warned me instead and left a note.

HazelBailey

Re: [MAIN] DigitalSquirrel95 Random bwoink for "powergaming"

Post by HazelBailey »

I hopped into the round to moderate for a bit, right out the gate I saw you sitting in the middle of cargo with full body armor and a rifle. This isnt out of the ordinary for cargo so I bwoinked you asking what was up with the swat gear. What ultimately made this whole ticket a lot more confusing, and time consuming, was the fact that you responded with "Yeah, what with it?" Instead of immediately telling me why you had it. I admit me not knowing what syndie boarders were didnt help matters. During the ticket, another admin explained to me what had gone on in the round, which is what had me change my mind on the ban. Since then, your note has been edited to remove the mention of powergaming, and instead only details your incredibly rude response to the bwoink.

Xekolotof

Post by Xekolotof »

I tried to make fun of it, sorry if i sounded rude, that wasn't my intention.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

For what it's worth I am sorry about the mistaken bwoink. And with your apology in mind, I'm willing to fully remove the note unless a head admin would rather it stay. A headmin said they'd be posting either later tonight or tomorrow.