[MAIN/DISCORD] Chefferz - constant open toxicity

ForrestWick

Re: [MAIN/DISCORD] Chefferz - constant open toxicity

Post by ForrestWick »

Putnam wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:36 pm
did you really post a screenshot from someone who in my experience has been a real consistent metagrudger against chefferz in particular as evidence that chefferz is a shit
I never metagrudged against Ana. I flung shit at him because he's a literal griefer and his validhunting attitude and toxic behavior ruined multiple rounds of mine, with the biggest one beih them charging me with boxing gloves wordlessly while I was asking the AI over common comms to let me into the vault so I could link the ore silo to a techfab I built in space.

Ana's a borderline-NRP ticking time bomb that acts like a Bee player, so yeah, I reserve the right to be pissed off at them and act on it when they're constantly shitting up rounds for others, both antag and otherwise.

raiq

Post by raiq »

ForrestWick wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 am

I never metagrudged against Ana. I flung shit at him because he's a literal griefer and his validhunting attitude and toxic behavior ruined multiple rounds of mine, with the biggest one beih them charging me with boxing gloves wordlessly while I was asking the AI over common comms to let me into the vault so I could link the ore silo to a techfab I built in space.

Ana's a borderline-NRP ticking time bomb that acts like a Bee player, so yeah, I reserve the right to be pissed off at them and act on it when they're constantly shitting up rounds for others, both antag and otherwise.
Putnam wasn't even referencing you, nor did any screenshot reference you.

bluefishtuna

Post by bluefishtuna »

Putnam wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:36 pm
did you really post a screenshot from someone who in my experience has been a real consistent metagrudger against chefferz in particular as evidence that chefferz is a shit
no i'm just posting a bunch of pictures i got from casually carousing the discord. this isn't about specific instances but about overarching general behavior, and specific situations shouldn't be treated as "the root of the issue"

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Moving this to resolved due to the age of the complaint. If you feel this is still an issue, and are continuing to see it being an issue, feel free to remake your complaint, and we'll happily look into it.