[Main/Discord] Hatterhat/Harold Robinson - Constant Bragging about Validhunting

raiq

Re: [Main/Discord] Hatterhat/Harold Robinson - Constant Bragging about Validhunting

Post by raiq »

Nik707 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:58 am
I gave harold a "no more favoritism" speech, and if I have to observe and babysit him then so be it. Keep collecting proof and feel free to post it here as it happens and let me know.
And his literal response to you was
"I'll probably forget it in like 30 seconds"
https://discordapp.com/channels/1615742 ... 2436476970

Hatterhat

Re: [Main/Discord] Hatterhat/Harold Robinson - Constant Bragging about Validhunting

Post by Hatterhat »

Personally, I think this whole situation could be resolved by the phrase "The block button exists for a reason."
Nik707 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:58 am
I gave harold a "no more favoritism" speech, and if I have to observe and babysit him then so be it. Keep collecting proof and feel free to post it here as it happens and let me know.
The "no more favoritism" speech shouldn't even have to be given, because the favoritism shouldn't even be a thing, but since it exists according to you, then it is a problem for the staff team, and likely not me. Unless you want me to specifically act unlikable to off-put the rest of the staff. The use of the term "babysitting" is off-putting, because it feels like if you go out of your way to refer to keeping an eye on someone's behavior "babysitting", it's in bad faith. Then again, every interaction is built on bad faith, so if that's a change you don't want to make, then go ahead.

the one where i shitpost about the bone axe was the bone axe actually getting spoken through by adminry i don't remember the round id

Owai

Post by Owai »

He posted this image, or images relating to this, 3-4 times between 2/15 and 2/17 Asking if it's fucked up to do it, or morally acceptable to do, continuing to recount what he did even after people told him it wasn't cool.

Sure, maybe nobody ahelped it during the round, things don't always get reported, but is this really appropriate behavior? Going out of your way to destroy and then spawncamp/torture the new spawns that come from it? He's literally Fishing for reactions by posting about it and baiting it with comments about morality, or how if it's fucked up to do?

Then, when people voiced concerned about it being torture RP, even if it isn't technically a "scene", they brushed it off as "Them just beating the shit out of an ashwalker."

raiq

Post by raiq »

And this behavior is continuing obviously unchecked.

https://discordapp.com/channels/1615742 ... 7582883983
"just grudge him"
^ Direct response to Timothy during an admin help discussion telling them to just grudge someone.

https://discordapp.com/channels/1615742 ... 8020244582
"if i had the opportunity to prevent anyone i didnt like from playing the game i'd probably take it if i had a good enough excuse icly"

https://discordapp.com/channels/1615742 ... 2156890125
"honestly switch metagrudges to people who DO deserve the grudges"

Fractious

Post by Fractious »

Hello there,

Considering Hatter's been Discord banned, I will be moving this appeal to resolved.

Thanks you for sharing their behavior here and we hope this shall reduce the toxicity in our Discord.

Godspeed,
Fractious
Just try your best, and worse case scenario you will fail and learn.