[Main] Derkuleen, assblasting all of brig with a-bomb.

Nayser

[Main] Derkuleen, assblasting all of brig with a-bomb.

Post by Nayser »

Round ID: 21467
Player (if applicable): Derkuleen
Your BYOND name: Nayser
Reason for a-help: What happened is there was apparently a friendly ninja. He went invisible and didn't speak a single word, AI informed everyone ninja was in captain office which ofcourse alarmed everyone so ninja was dealt with quickly due to being not very hasty with his getaway. There was no way to tell he is here not to cause chaos. Shortly after that brig was absolutely obliterated by cent-com from a bluespace cannon (a-bombed by Derkuleen). I think it was very wrong to do that and stuff like that should be generally discouraged.

I'd like to add that friendly antags are real pain. It'd be much easier if we just had mid round spawns that are obvious not antags if we want friendly space ninjas and whatever.

ForrestWick

Re: [Main] Derkuleen, assblasting all of brig with a-bomb.

Post by ForrestWick »

Peanut post:
In Derk's defense, ninjas can have protection objectives and going full unga on antags for existing alone doesn't help in creating an environment that's rp-friendly. The server tagline says MRP, after all.

HazelBailey

Re: [Main] Derkuleen, assblasting all of brig with a-bomb.

Post by HazelBailey »

While I thank you for your complaint, at this time, Derkuleen is no longer part of our staff team, and I cant punish an admin that is no longer an admin.