Player Complaint for Captain Noel Albright

Razek

Player Complaint for Captain Noel Albright

Post by Razek »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Unkown Ckey, IC name Noel Albright, typically plays Captain.

Your BYOND name: Razek Praxis

Date of issue: 23/03/17

Reason for complaint:

In the short time I have been playing this server, this player has consistently neglected his duties as captain, running off and ignoring all station issues. And then once he catches on, he seems to become the stereotypical 'supercop' style captain-security hybrid. One round, I called him out on this. He then proceeded to walk up to my character and tell me to give him my ID. I asked him for what reason, and he simply said 'captain reasons.'
 About a minute later he came by and fired a shot from a laser gun at me. It missed, but that's still not what he should be doing as captain.

Another issue was in a seperate round. Wizards were running amok. I had actually just joined, and picked up a staff because I was curious about it. And then the ED-209 standing near me tazed me. That's fair enough I suppose. But then, as it handcuffed me, Noel ran up and shot me with his gun (this one hit) and he then proceeded to pick up that VERY SAME STAFF and transmog me in to a bird. I should note that in this round he was also playing as captain.

All in all I feel that a jobban is in no way asking for too much, as he has displayed an ineptitude far greater than what should be tolerable for a role such as captain.

Kenzie

RE: Player Complaint for Captain Noel Albright

Post by Kenzie »

I've asked him to come explain his actions here.
ex-headmin

Razek

Post by Razek »

Kenzie wrote: I've asked him to come explain his actions here.
I doubt he will but thank you anyway

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Well he's clearly decided not to post here so he's jobbanned from command positions until he condescends to explain himself.
ex-headmin

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

It's been long enough that if he's interested in explaining he can do it in a ban appeal, so this is resolved I guess.
ex-headmin