Player Complaint: Antoni / Zemsta

Dilithium

Player Complaint: Antoni / Zemsta

Post by Dilithium »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Antoni Macierewitz / Zemsta

Your BYOND name: Dilithium

Date of issue: 6/5/2017

Reason for complaint: 

Okay, so I've voiced my displeasure of Antoni already, but I feel as if I need to take it to a higher level. This guy needs permbanned. Like, seriously. Even before he got jobbanned from Lawyer he was a shitter, doing such incredible things as

- Stealing an Engineering Hardsuit, a KA from Mining, flying to the HoS' office, breaking INTO said office, shooting his locker open with the KA, stealing ALL of his shit, then asking me (The Warden at the time) not to arrest him, and telling me to change his picture on the security records to him in full HOS gear because he was "The HoS but undercover", and only promising to give the gear back if I didn't arrest him despite the fact he had committed a capital crime. He was a Lawyer and a non-antag.

- Breaking into Engineering EVERY SINGLE ROUND to steal insulated gloves, as a Lawyer.

- Making 'Citizen's Arrests' as a Nonantag Lawyer using stolen Sec equipment to forcibly arrest people claiming that he was "undercover"

- Stealing the Captain's spare ID, promoting himself to the new captain after the old captain had died, and then leading a manhunt on Sec who were understandably trying to take away his stolen ID as a Nonantag Lawer.

But ever since he's been banned from Lawyer, he's moved onto Science. Of course, recently the overuse and meta use of gold slime cores to create player creature mobs has been considered powergaming, and Antoni is at least 80% of the reason for this, signing on as a scientist and abusing gold slime cores to turn himself into a Magicarp and RUIN the fucking station EVERY FUCKING ROUND with the Bolt of Change meme. He plays the server like it's fucking Hippie or Goon, and he's not going to stop being a asshole because nobody is telling him that he's an asshole. He deserves a ban, if ANYONE ELSE had done half of the shit he's done they'd be banned already.
Last edited by Dilithium on Sat May 06, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

RE: Player Complaint: Antoni / Zemsta

Post by Kenzie »

- Stealing an Engineering Hardsuit, a KA from Mining, flying to the HoS' office, breaking INTO said office, shooting his locker open with the KA, stealing ALL of his shit, then asking me (The Warden at the time) not to arrest him, and telling me to change his picture on the security records to him in full HOS gear because he was "The HoS but undercover", and only promising to give the gear back if I didn't arrest him despite the fact he had committed a capital crime. He was a Lawyer and a non-antag.
What was the date of this incident and did you adminhelp it, if so what was the reply.
- Breaking into Engineering EVERY SINGLE ROUND to steal insulated gloves, as a Lawyer.
There is going to be pretty much no way to verify this one way or the other at this point.
- Making 'Citizen's Arrests' as a Nonantag Lawyer using stolen Sec equipment to forcibly arrest people claiming that he was "undercover"
He was banned for this.
- Stealing the Captain's spare ID, promoting himself to the new captain after the old captain had died, and then leading a manhunt on Sec who were understandably trying to take away his stolen ID as a Nonantag Lawer.
What was the date of this incident and did you adminhelp it, if so what was the reply.
But ever since he's been banned from Lawyer, he's moved onto Science. Of course, recently the overuse and meta use of gold slime cores to create player creature mobs has been considered powergaming, and Antoni is at least 80% of the reason for this, signing on as a scientist and abusing gold slime cores to turn himself into a Magicarp and RUIN the fucking station EVERY FUCKING ROUND with the Bolt of Change meme.
He's been banned for that as well.
ex-headmin

Dilithium

Post by Dilithium »

Kenzie wrote:
Both of these incidents took place within the last two or three weeks, I didn't ahelp any of them because I prefer to deal with things like that in-character but I'm not certain if the second issue was ahelped since there were more people involved with it.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Dilithium wrote:
Kenzie wrote:
Both of these incidents took place within the last two or three weeks, I didn't ahelp any of them because I prefer to deal with things like that in-character but I'm not certain if the second issue was ahelped since there were more people involved with it.
If you prefer to deal with things in-character why are you making a ban request.
ex-headmin

Dilithium

Post by Dilithium »

Kenzie wrote:
Dilithium wrote:
Kenzie wrote:
If you prefer to deal with things in-character why are you making a ban request.
Because I understand when things have gone too far, and nobody else is going to make a request for him. He's been fucking around for over a month and whenever he gets banned he just comes back and finds a new way to powergame.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Dilithium wrote:Because I understand when things have gone too far, and nobody else is going to make a request for him. He's been fucking around for over a month and whenever he gets banned he just comes back and finds a new way to powergame.
If you're going to make this an admin matter anyway you would be better served by just adminhelping these events as they occur tbh, you really have no grounds to complain about someone not being banned when you haven't done the most basic thing you can to focus admin attention on them.
ex-headmin

Dilithium

Post by Dilithium »

I suppose that's fair.