[Discord] Neon#6393 - Omega simp

areebur

[Discord] Neon#6393 - Omega simp

Post by areebur »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Guppylaxx i think

Your BYOND name: ariever

Date of issue and round ID: Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week

Reason for complaint:
I don't even know why I have to make this complaint. Honestly I thought this was gonna be some 'haha I was being ironic the whole time' thing until it kept going on, and on, and on.
Alright basically Neon, someone I haven't had a proper conversation with since 2018 and haven't played with since October of last year DMs me out of the blue. I thought it was him being a horny guy and wanting some NSFW art of my character Misaan but boy was I wrong. I think the first first think that stuck out to me was when he came out the gate using very possessive verbs. I'll post a text log of those at the bottom.

I'm also attatching photos that show that I really never had much of a desire to get with him, and when I told him as such he went silent then went right back to being creepy. I've blocked him now but I'm really afraid for any woman that plays this game knowing he's just out here bein' like this.

Chatlog: https://pastebin.com/Etu2WaQn
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Nik707

Re: [Discord] Neon#6393 - Omega simp

Post by Nik707 »

Okay so in complete honesty, I'm not even sure why we unbanned Neon after his last fuck-up with reddit.
Seeing this, It just reinforces my belief that he should have just stayed gone. This shit is next level creepy and very much not okay.

Dapnee

Re: [Discord] Neon#6393 - Omega simp

Post by Dapnee »

Alright, consensus has been this is disgusting and the fact they're already QC banned in game, their ban has been mirrored to the discord.

Edit: Suppose I'll place this in the resolved section as well since there's not much else to say.