[Main] Ragolution - Rude Handling of Ticket

Tupina

[Main] Ragolution - Rude Handling of Ticket

Post by Tupina »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Ragolution

Your BYOND name: Tupinambis

Date of issue and round ID: 8/12/20 - 24037

Reason for complaint: I'd like to preface this by saying I am not filing a complaint over the fact I was not returned to the lobby, but rather I am complaining about how the ticket itself was handled.

For context, we had just had a "Error setting up secret" error and it was revealed by admins to be clockwork cult. I, not wanting to participate in this gamemode because I had already deal with two high chaos rounds earlier, decided to observe. Typically, when this happens the mode is forced, so I assumed it would be. After I had observed, Deltafire announced that they WERE NOT forcing gamemodes, even after a big fit was thrown about readying up. I didn't think to do so until after the round had already started, but I decided to ahelp to be returned to lobby, because if it wasn't clock cult then I figured I could actually do what I originally wanted to and have a relaxing round with some RP:
Ragolution1.PNG
Ragolution1.PNG (7.56 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
The response I got back was
Ragolution2.PNG
Ragolution2.PNG (6.82 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
Ragolution6.PNG
Ragolution6.PNG (325 Bytes) Viewed 2876 times
After already being upset because I was worried I'd just miss the round and have to wait 2 hours to play again, I received a sarcastic, snarky, and inconsiderate response. All ragolution had to have said was something along the lines of "Sorry, but we can't return people to lobby during secret rounds because we want to preserve the integrity of the round" or something, but instead I got a snide remark about how being unable to play is "punishment for metagaying" with the :^) face. I responded with a brief "What?" to response, before responding again with
Ragolution3.PNG
Ragolution3.PNG (4.93 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
After I sent this message, my ticket was just closed.

This isn't polite, friendly, professional, or patient. It just feels like an admin being an asshole.

MrJWhit

Re: [Main] Ragolution - Rude Handling of Ticket

Post by MrJWhit »

The round isn't even over, and you posted your complaint, saying the round isn't CWC. It's not a massive deal, but, come on.

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

>Rag used a smiley face emoji
Isnt polite professional or patient ?
Hell man Rag has more penitence than 90% of the people I know.
You tried to meta a round type and once you meta'd it you got denied a return to lobby as it should be.
Posted before the round was over that it wasnt X type shows you dont care about some other rules eh?
psst... if i were you ... just close this and move on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y

Silicons

Post by Silicons »

Sorry, but I'm going to close this.
While we expect staff to be patient and professional, it'll be a dark day when we start punishing staff or telling them off for making snarky comments at somewhat unreasonable requests.
You chose to observe the round based on a failed meta-assumption. Whether or not admins send you to lobby is up to them. Some, like me, may do it. Others won't. They aren't doing anything wrong by denying you, this isn't something they are required to do. C'mon now.