Player complaint: John Bell, Shitcurity

Husky

Player complaint: John Bell, Shitcurity

Post by Husky »

Your BYOND name:Huskydogg

Date of issue: 27/05/2017

Round ID: 8166

Reason for complaint: I was murdered by a security officer whilst playing as the head of security (I'm Aleks Riker). John bell was the name of the officer that stole the captain's spare ID and used a riot dart foam force pistol to shoot a prisoner in the face multiple times. I arrested him and then he ran, so I arrested him again. He then disarmed me and beat me to near death (Hard crit) with my inactive stunbaton. While I was lying on the floor, my character was gasping for breath and he kept hitting me in the face and stripped me naked, he also began to start wearing my all of my items and ID. Then the CE (Which I have no idea the name of as I was in hard crit) stunned and arrested him. I was dragged to the Medbay and cryo'd just before I died which saved me. I also told the officer that he shouldn't do that in LOOC in case he was very new, he ignored my advice and continued. I ahelped to, Lm40 who seemed quite busy at the time and couldn't give me a full response. So I decided to post this on the forums.
Thank you for your time.

Kenzie

RE: Player complaint: John Bell, Shitcurity

Post by Kenzie »

He was banned actually so this is resolved already.
ex-headmin