[Dzahlus] royalderg- Main Note Appeal"

royalderg

[Dzahlus] royalderg- Main Note Appeal"

Post by royalderg »

BYOND account and character name: Royalderg, Athena

Banning admin: Dzahlus

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main, Admin note

Ban reason: ERP\'d as antagonist, while they have finished their objectives, they fail to realise that an antagonist is here to antagonize and make the round interesting. Was VERY hostile and belittling in ahelps, if behaviour repeats they need some time off from antagonist to think about their playstyle.

Your side of the story: I had completed my objectives as an antag, and had helped my other fellow antag for most of the round.. At the very end (Seven Minutes ETA on the Emergency Shuttle) The other antag starts a sort of meme ERP in the theme of being solid snake. I play into it..because its fun and that's why I'm here..to have fun. Dzahlus proceeds to cryo and bwoink me for not being "antagonizing" enough and not making the "round interesting". As seen in the logs here, https://pastebin.com/APsttYcW

I respond in turn with what I've done for the whole round.. Which is stated in the logs but I'll repeat it here.

CE's office is emagged and boots are taken, Caps office and teleporter room is emagged and the gun AND the hand tele is taken, The curator dies due to laser/burn wounds, Later down the road the vault is WIDE open and everything not bolted down is taken from it.

I was upset at the time, because it seemed like the particular admin hadn't watched the round at all and paid no attention to the things that either antag (Myself and NSR) had done.. and since they admitted to croying their character and looking around for the antags AND then bwoinking it seems that assessment is accurate

Why you think you should be unbanned:
The note is unneeded and my "playstyle" is one that's literally ENCOURAGED by objectives and items traitors have. I'm sorry I don't play a loud traitor who murders everyone who gets in their way and doesn't care if people know who they are and what they did. I play a relatively passive traitor who gets their objectives done as cleanly as they can.. while assisting other traitors. I actually fucked up and had to murder the curator because they saw me breaking into the cap's office..

What the noting admin fails or failed to realize is that there was ONE head (an HoP) at round start and NO security for the whole round. What else can a traitor do to "spice up" the round if they don't just want to murderbone their way through people.. When there is literally nobody to oppose them.

I believe this note and the whole case was given out of an emotional reaction and not given much thought (The contents of the note itself are proof enough for this), and therefore I don't believe I should have a record of something that I didn't do and am not one to do that being ERP in dorms as an antag, and not do my objectives/ "make the round interesting". I've quite literally stolen objectives FROM other antags erping in dorms.. and I don't see them getting bwoinked RIGHT at end round for it.

Necroskull

Re: [Dzahlus] royalderg- Main Note Appeal"

Post by Necroskull »

yea I have a similar issue with notes of not being "antagonizing" enough like what is the point of most of the traitor items you can get being stealth if admins just want you to cause massive station damage and murder everyone and I got permabanned from antag for it, made a ticket but its been like 7 days I think now and no response :I

CygnusB
BYOND Username: CygnusB

Post by CygnusB »

Hello,
from the admin complaint:
CygnusB "we generally allow antagonists to be chill if
-there's none or barely any security staff on board
-lowpop
on the contrary, you're expected to be causing general trouble if
-security has 2+ members AND there's nothing happening in the round"

from this note appeal: 'What the noting admin fails or failed to realize is that there was ONE head (an HoP) at round start and NO security for the whole round. What else can a traitor do to "spice up" the round if they don't just want to murderbone their way through people.. When there is literally nobody to oppose them.'
if the above is true then i'm all up for the note being deleted.

royalderg

Post by royalderg »

CygnusB wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 am
Hello,
from the admin complaint:
CygnusB "we generally allow antagonists to be chill if
-there's none or barely any security staff on board
-lowpop
on the contrary, you're expected to be causing general trouble if
-security has 2+ members AND there's nothing happening in the round"

from this note appeal: 'What the noting admin fails or failed to realize is that there was ONE head (an HoP) at round start and NO security for the whole round. What else can a traitor do to "spice up" the round if they don't just want to murderbone their way through people.. When there is literally nobody to oppose them.'
if the above is true then i'm all up for the note being deleted.
1 HoP round start, and a Captain way later down the line, No Security the whole round.

Others can back me up or you can look at the logs if you'd like.. thank you for the information on antagonistic expectations.

The complaint was made first because of the way the bwoink was handled, (IE Right at round end, Acting while not knowing the full context, Being very harsh with wording and accusations.)

I'm clearly ok with the note being removed since I made the appeal.. I just wanted to respond.

dzahlus

Post by dzahlus »

After discussing it with head administrators we have decided to edit the note to factuality and what was actually specifically wrong about your behaviour that caused this note.
Was asked what they have done as antagonist to warrant ERP and immediately became hostile and belittling in ahelps. Edited due to lack of security/heads ------- Original note "ERP'd as antagonist, while they have finished their objectives, they fail to realise that an antagonist is here to antagonize and make the round interesting. Was VERY hostile and belittling in ahelps, if behaviour repeats they need some time off from antagonist to think about their playstyle."
Moving this to resolved as per stated head admin decision